350 Z Random Fact Thread

ATTAK Z

Pierce Brosnan was the fifth actor to portray secret agent James Bond, starring in four films between 1995 and 2002. He also provided his voice and likeness to Bond in the 2004 video game James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing.

Only once in history did two Bond films compete against each other. By a strange twist of fate, Sean Connery's final appearance as 007 in Never Say Never Again was actually playing at the same time that the infamous Octopussy with Roger Moore was out.

P.s. only time I've copied and pasted, wanted to find hidden facts on James Bond :)

Costello (Elvis) shares the same first name as Presley (Elvis), who was famously drafted to fight in the US Army. The US Army has over 1.1 million active and reserve members, making it bigger, in population terms at least, bigger than the world's 84 smallest countries.

• Like 1

The "Sweet! What does mine say?" "Dude! What does mine say?" scene in Dude, Where's My Car? is one of the most memorable ones in Ashton Kutcher's entire career.

You're now quoting that scene in your head, too!

Edited by Ekona

The "Sweet! What does mine say?" "Dude! What does mine say?" scene in Dude, Where's My Car? is one of the most memorable ones in Ashton Kutcher's entire career.

Yes I am

Sean William Scott also appears in this film, in which he plays Stiffler in American Pie, where the Term Milf originated from.

Yes I am

Sean William Scott also appears in this film, in which he plays Stiffler in American Pie, where the Term Milf originated from.

Stifflers mum is played by Jennifer Coolidge who also stars in CBS' "Two Broke Girls"

Yes I am

Stifflers mum is played by Jennifer Coolidge who also stars in CBS' "Two Broke Girls"

Don't quote this post! - Ooo so thats where I know here from!! :lol: