Boot Popper/assist springs Reconditioning

peteman35

4 sets left guys.

Any one who wants a set please pm me.

Taking a break till after christmas as the postage is taking 3-4 days for first class. Will be starting up again the beginning of January

These are a must have for any Zed owner, I would have put on my list wish list from Santa.. :thumbs:

Delay in posting on here, but received mine and fitted them and they're awesome, cheers Pete :thumbs:

I've looked a bit of a numpty as I've also recently fitted bonnet dampers, so just keep opening and closing my bonnet and boot and enjoying their new 'action'

So that's the back and front sorted, just need something in the middle. Hmmmm, Lambo doors.... :wacko:

Thanks again Pete

• Like 1

Few more people PMED as i have just enough :)

I will start a NEW list for everyone who still wants them :)

The Thread updates will also be made simpler as it takes me ages to update it everyday.

I will carry on updating you by PM as its quicker

Anyone else who would like a set, PM me and your name will be added onto the next batch list :thumbs:

Edited by peteman35

Damm, only just seen this thread.

Having gone down to SGS for a re gas that only seemed to last a few weeks I'm wanting to try this to. At it happens they said pressure was as new but I've added a spoiler so they pumped in a tad more pressure.

Real nuisance having to put everything down on a wet road every time.

Pmd.

Damm, only just seen this thread.

Having gone down to SGS for a re gas that only seemed to last a few weeks I'm wanting to try this to. At it happens they said pressure was as new but I've added a spoiler so they pumped in a tad more pressure.

Real nuisance having to put everything down on a wet road every time.

Pmd.

Opening the boot has nothing to do with the gas struts...!! :scare: Keeping the boot open is the gas struts job.. :surrender:

Its the two poppers (plastic bits) either side of the inside of the boot that you need to replace

get them re-conditioned as per this thread.. :thumbs: