Zed TT had a remap

A9H-RX

Got the zed back last night after a bit of tweaking and the small change has made massive difference. Will be interesting to see how she performs when I have grip! Small clip of test run last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdyAO8HHleI0%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player&v=dyAO8HHleI0&feature=youtube_gdata_player&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player%26v%3DdyAO8HHleI0%26desktop_uri%3D%252Fwatch%253Fv%253DdyAO8HHleI0%2526feature%253Dyoutube_gdata_player

• Like 6

Nice public road your on lol. Sounds very nice!

Private road and thanks :)

Looks like it from the headlights coming the other way and the indicators being used :p struggling with traction a fair bit. Some right foot adjustment required! Looks a little laggy compared to some of the tt zeds ive been inz Apart from that sounds good and looks quick

Edited by Neilp

Looks like it from the headlights coming the other way and the indicators being used :p struggling with traction a fair bit. Some right foot adjustment required! Looks a little laggy compared to some of the tt zeds ive been inz Apart from that sounds good and looks quick

Genurally was a private road lol and can assure absolutely no lag what so ever, tarmac was cold and damp, reason for loss of so much traction, all fun though :thumbs:

Genurally was a private road lol and can assure absolutely no lag what so ever, tarmac was cold and damp, reason for loss of so much traction, all fun though :thumbs:

lol there's always lag on turbos unless ur using nos or an anti-lag system.

Looks like your not on the power band till about 4k rpm ish from the video.

Turbos spool up at 2.5k, even the dyno graph shows a smooth curve with no loss through rev range. Anyone who has shot gun my passenger seat or driven with me can comment on way my zed puts the power out..

Turbos spool up at 2.5k, even the dyno graph shows a smooth curve with no loss through rev range. Anyone who has shot gun my passenger seat or driven with me can comment on way my zed puts the power out..

Ignore him pal, I can vouch that this car is rapid.

If boost is at 4k that sounds about right to me!

Problem is, you'll never outruns Neil with the amount of go-fast stickers he has.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Got the zed back last night after a bit of tweaking and the small change has made massive difference. Will be interesting to see how she performs when I have grip! Small clip of test run last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdyAO8HHleI0%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player&v=dyAO8HHleI0&feature=youtube_gdata_player&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player%26v%3DdyAO8HHleI0%26desktop_uri%3D%252Fwatch%253Fv%253DdyAO8HHleI0%2526feature%253Dyoutube_gdata_player

Looks fun ;) 3rd gear wheel speen if Fuuunnnn! lol..

Mine :)

Also man, what boost you running? I had mine boost controller maxed out at 11-12psi due to my 3.5" downpipes. I need bigger springs in the actuators but there a pain in the ass to change out. I want to go for 16-18psi to get me to the 600bhp mark really.

Wheel spin is fun but frustrating when you just want to get the power down.

Edited by djtimo
  • Like 1

Looks fun ;) 3rd gear wheel speen if Fuuunnnn! lol..

Mine :)

Also man, what boost you running? I had mine boost controller maxed out at 11-12psi due to my 3.5" downpipes. I need bigger springs in the actuators but there a pain in the ass to change out. I want to go for 16-18psi to get me to the 600bhp mark really.

Wheel spin is fun but frustrating when you just want to get the power down.

Very fun, especially when the speedo reads 80 - 100mph and still spinning :lol:

I'm only running around 10 psi. 2.5" pipping. I need to change my actuator springs to run more power. Took 6 runs to get 502, just couldn't hold the boost! Annoying cause the springs are pennies to buy but engine out to fit!! lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Very jealous! Awesome work!

Seen you about on the forum A9H-RX but it's the first time I have seen the video in this thread of your car in action.

Wow!! Look's mental from the way that rev needle shot up. Really impressive. B):clap::thumbs:

Many thanks :thumbs::D