Ludicrous Mix of Aftermarket Body Parts - MEAN

Suits

• 4 weeks later...

AliveGirl - I think that pic was before he totaly stripped it, dipped it, painted it and changed almost everything else on the car, so he may have something else on there now.

Although, very well pointed out, it does look like the OEM one above with just a bit of a custom rim and blue tape added for centre point.

:teeth:

• Like 1

AliveGirl - I think that pic was before he totaly stripped it, dipped it, painted it and changed almost everything else on the car, so he may have something else on there now.

Although, very well pointed out, it does look like the OEM one above with just a bit of a custom rim and blue tape added for centre point.

Might have to get my forum name changed to that :lol:

• Like 1

A carbon steering wheel will be awful I'm sure of it.

Image how bad to hold it will feel as opposed to leather/suede/alcantara.

Let alone how slippery it would get as your hands warm up.

I've seen a aftermarket 370Z steering wheel I'm sure if it, I think Octet posted a picture of one a while ago in his thread. I thought the same about it then TBH.

Thought alivegirl would confuse people, so AliveBoy it is now haha

Wtf lol. Just spotted your pic and was like....hmmm why does someone have Deadmans pic.....Grrrr! CONFUSING!
  • Like 1

Wtf lol. Just spotted your pic and was like....hmmm why does someone have Deadmans pic.....Grrrr! CONFUSING!

Hes gone into hiding for undisclosed sexual acts :p

• Like 2

Hes gone into hiding for undisclosed sexual acts :p

They are supposed to stay undisclosed for a reason Stevo! Especially being the victim I thought you'd be wanting to keep it hushed ;)

• Like 1