hello from Northern Ireland

Hi folks got my car a month ago and loving it! Low mileage 08 model, when the weather is kinder and I get a free minute ill post a few pics up. Liking the fact my mpg is better than the evo I owned previously. As for plans for the car id maybe like it a bit lower, already done the ipod hack as the head unit was lacking a bit but didn't want to lose the blue tooth and install my old double din dvd player. Id also like a bit more noise out of it. Standard exhaust is subtle but a little too quiet.

Other than that for now id like to just keep it clean through the winter and preferably in one piece! :)

• 5 months later...

Forgot all about this thread until i got an email update!, thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Just happen to have a few pictures taken at easter there. It will be getting a machine polish soon when i get the time. The paintwork is very very good and a credit to the previous owner but needs freshened up. Car is standard apart from a cobra non-resonated exhaust (not too loud, not too quiet, perfect) and a K&N high flow oil filter (so beware at the lights :lol: joking obviously). The DVD player i mentioned before is now installed as my Nexus 5 is too new for the factory bluetooth system and won't communicate. I also wired the steering wheel controls in very easily.

Heres a few pics (please excuse the fly guts here and there, it was a spirited drive down as they say)...

IMG_20140420_190726.jpg

IMG_20140420_190851.jpg

IMG_20140420_191111.jpg

IMG_20140420_191321.jpgIMG_20140420_191303.jpgIMG_20140420_191254.jpgIMG_20140420_191428.jpgIMG_20140420_191216.jpg