The Good Restaurant Thread

ATTAK Z

If anyone is in North Lanarkshire, there is a small family owned restaurant called Benkaz located near the m8 in Shotts. Fantastic family ran italian with great food, great atmosphere and most of all fantastic staff(the manager in particular)

• Like 1

Indian - Cafe Simla on the A5 after leaving the M42 and heading towards Nuneaton.

Always loved that place. Best Indian I've ever had, service is impeccable, price doesn't match the level of service so a triple bonus. Excellent atmosphere.

Best Indian restaurant I've eaten in, in Glasgow is a place called Bukharah. Food is unbelievable and the restaurant decor is stunning.

http://www.bukharah.com/

really? Stunning yes. Food meh IMO.

really? I've never has a bad curry from there! I eat there quite a few times a month and always get treated very nicely and food always come the way I like it. They always bring me out sides of saag and lentil dishes and stuff. Really really like the grub there. Never had a to use a knife to cut my chicken, side of the fork always.

What was your experience of it? I know the lunchtime dishes can suffer sometimes but for a la carte it's always been spot on for me.

There's loads of great Indian restaurants in Glasgow.

Bukhara- stunning definitely. Food is good- not meh and not unbelievable lol

Kebabish in the southside is good. Cafe salma near Bukhara was amazing but it's changed hands dunno what it's like now

U wouldn't know! You only turn up for dessert usually :p

Best steak I have ever had ( and I have had a fair few ) was at the blysewood hotel in Glasgow. Very nice styling and the food is even better!

Fancy going tonight for one? We're gonna go for a bite in town tonight

Best steak I have ever had ( and I have had a fair few ) was at the blysewood hotel in Glasgow. Very nice styling and the food is even better!

I don't get in from London till late mate other wise I would!

Ah nightmare!! No worries bro!

I don't get in from London till late mate other wise I would!

This has turned into a best Indian restaurant's thread. :lol:

Does anyone eat Sushi? We have Yo Sushi maybe twice a month and have done for the last 3-4 years. Not cheap at £40-£60 for 2, but depends how hungry i am.

Has anyone ever been to any other Sushi restaurants around the Manchester area, if so how are they?

To be fair it might be worth the mods generating seperate threads for each style to be fair.

It could pose as being a handy resource for when peep's are traveling and looking for a good food guide as recommended by 350z Enthusiasts :lol:

Best Indian restaurant I've eaten in, in Glasgow is a place called Bukharah. Food is unbelievable and the restaurant decor is stunning.

http://www.bukharah.com/

really? Stunning yes. Food meh IMO.

really? I've never has a bad curry from there! I eat there quite a few times a month and always get treated very nicely and food always come the way I like it. They always bring me out sides of saag and lentil dishes and stuff. Really really like the grub there. Never had a to use a knife to cut my chicken, side of the fork always.

What was your experience of it? I know the lunchtime dishes can suffer sometimes but for a la carte it's always been spot on for me.

There's loads of great Indian restaurants in Glasgow.

I thought it would have been better than what it was tbh. Got there nice cars everywhere. Beautiful place on the inside. Really special looking. I generally can't afford to eat out at places like that so I felt a little special. Service was nice etc etc. it was night time when I went. The food wasn't bad but not as good as I thought it would be tbh. Actually the food was nice but I think everyone over hyped it to me.

Its like nandos. For years everyone hyped it up. This was when I was a lot younger. Went there and everyone was saying mmm so good. I could have punched somsone it was rubbish.

Kebabbish is nice as you can eat till you get the meat sweets :lol: