Are Abbey about?

mouthwash

Hi Guys,

Anyone know if Abbey are about at the moment? I was talking to them a few weeks ago about booking my car in for its service and MOT, they said they'd get back to me as just figuring out a loan car but never did. I've tried calling and just get voice mail and no response from emails.

I would just send a PM but I'm guessing they're out of the office for some reason or another, just wondered if anyone knew how long for etc?

Did you leave a message on his answer phone? if we don't answer it doesn't mean we aren't here it is maybe we are on another phone call.

we have been very busy as we are still a man down after my Dads RTA.

or email scott@abbeymotorsport.co.uk or mark@abbeymotorsport.co.uk

any questions ask away on here.

thanks

I have sent emails over the past two weeks, I shouldn't really have to send more. I left my mobile number in one email and I've tried calling about 4/5 times.

Even just a quick reply saying they're really busy and can't accommodate my request right now would be handy, instead of just being left to wonder if they're in/out the office.

Edit: haven't left a message on your answer machine no, as I couldn't get through and heard nothing from emails I thought it was a little pointless.

Edited by mouthwash

can you imagine how many emails and PM's Abbey get a day?

It would be a full time job just to sift through them all, and that is time the staff need to spend working on cars, ordering parts, speaking to owners one to one on the phone.

When contacting any business, don't just rely on email. Call and leave messages if they don't answer.

Have to agree with Lexx, when you have such a good rep as Abbey do you are bound to get a lot of people wanting even simple questions answered.

I know when I inevitably book my car in for some tuning work ill want them to be working on my car and not answering emails :lol:

Im sure they will get back to you when they can :thumbs:

It would be a full time job just to sift through them all, and that is time the staff need to spend working on cars, ordering parts, speaking to owners one to one on the phone.

When contacting any business, don't just rely on email. Call and leave messages if they don't answer.

That's a little harsh, they are a business after all, it's not like they do this as a hobby and have another job to do too. If you can't handle the work enquiries coming in hire an someone to take care of them. I know this is an extreme circumstance, so it's very different.

• Like 1

Not trying to be difficult or anything here but I WAS getting replies to my emails. I have tried calling and got no response, why should I, as a customer have to keep chasing? I've left my mobile number and all of my contact details they already have as I've been there previously. Two weeks is a long time to not get back to someone. (abbey, this isn't aimed at you and is purely for discussion with the guys above)

I appreciate they're busy and I now know they are a member of staff down, a five second reply saying they're too busy to deal with me and I would have made other arrangements.

Its a BUSINESS no matter how many emails/PMs they get they should respond to them all, if they don't have the staff have a look down the job centre plenty of people wanting to work I reckon.

I agree with the op, if nobody bothers to answer the phone or reply to an email then stuff them they don't want my business.

Sorry to hear about Tony, he is a real nice guy, hope he gets well soon and although sometimes priorities are personal not business to be blunt its no excuse.

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

• Like 3

Pleased everything get sorted , yes I am sorry it took a week or so.

Emails whats happens if we find the emails drop off the bottom of the page.

But leaving a message is the best way.

Any further issues just email me please I will make sure it is all sorted because I am bolted to my phone.......as my wife says.

Its a BUSINESS no matter how many emails/PMs they get they should respond to them all, if they don't have the staff have a look down the job centre plenty of people wanting to work I reckon.

I agree with the op, if nobody bothers to answer the phone or reply to an email then stuff them they don't want my business.

Sorry to hear about Tony, he is a real nice guy, hope he gets well soon and although sometimes priorities are personal not business to be blunt its no excuse.

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

I am afraid I did take the eye of the ball for nearly 10 weeks , my dad was touch and go for nearly 2 weeks that he was going to even make it tbh so I am afraid Personal issues took the priority.

He is getting better slowly. Time will be the best healer thou re his brain trauma.

We are all back on forum with 2 extra staff members as well.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s