Any good garages in SE or London for P3 service?

wmr1980

Hi chaps,

Looking for a decent place to get a p3 service in SE London or that sort of area. I was potentially tempted to go down to Abbey since I know they have a good reputation here and it's not really that far from me.

However happy to hear some advice from 1st hand experience of people that have used any garages in the South East or London.

How much would you be expecting for a P3? And is it worthwhile getting all the parts first rather than getting the garage to supply them?

Hi chaps,

Looking for a decent place to get a p3 service in SE London or that sort of area. I was potentially tempted to go down to Abbey since I know they have a good reputation here and it's not really that far from me.

However happy to hear some advice from 1st hand experience of people that have used any garages in the South East or London.

How much would you be expecting for a P3? And is it worthwhile getting all the parts first rather than getting the garage to supply them?

I should be on commission for this link ;)

http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=350ZServicing

Great garage with decent pricing :)

• 3 weeks later...

JUST GET IT UP TO US AND I'LL INTRODUCE YOU TO ROSS AT JAPEX. ITS NOT THAT FAR. YOU CAN DO THE PRESS UP CHALLENGE AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Why are you always...SHOUTING at people..?? :thumbdown:

Why are you always bullying them Will?

Have they done you a poor service or something?

• Like 1