Finally got 350z! (After 9 months search)

Hello,

After being a member on this forum for quite a while, and changing loads of cars I finally got my hands on a 350z GT! Im a huge car enthusiast,and I change my cars every other month -just to try other sports cars(Already tried- evo,wrx,rx8,s14a,m3,s2k and so on!)

Had a evolution 7 for a month and it was time to change, got offered a few lovely 350z, but went for this Carrot :) Its a UK GT in orange with tan interior and all the usual extras ! Benefits from a few subtle mods like- Magnaflow exhaust, CAI and a pioneer double din .

Here she is :)

20130915_144647_zps1655391f.jpg

20130915_144703_zps0c19e003.jpg

20130915_144905_zps63322612.jpg

20130915_144917_zps6b688220.jpg

After a week of owning it I did the usual stuff-oils and a good inspection.. The car is something different from what I owned before, loving how big and presentable it looks on the road, the sound it makes is just as good as the music from bose :D Was amazed by the MPG from the 3.5 V6! And the misses loves its looks :)) Haven't decided whats next yet but only minor downsides of the 350 is- 2 seats, and I don't like the iphone sound system it has (im not a apple person, more in to my androids :))) It added 1 more car to my - one day list... 370z, hoping that next summer ill save up for one of those :)

Great forum you have here!

Regards

Dimitry

:thumbs::welcome: How long do you think you'll keep this one?

Good question mate :))) not promising anything, but theres plenty more cars to try :) usually I have my cars from 2 weeks to a month :))) see how it goes, the only downside is 2 seats idd say- thats why I always wanted the Infinity G35 (Skyline thing :) )

So go on then!!

Whats the miles and how much did you pay!!??

Seeing as last time there was a 24 page thread about you seeing zeds advertised for £3k etc etc LOL!!

Car looks good by the way!

Did your Mrs buy the coat before or after you bought the car?

• Like 2

:thumbs::welcome: How long do you think you'll keep this one?

Good question mate :))) not promising anything, but theres plenty more cars to try :) usually I have my cars from 2 weeks to a month :))) see how it goes, the only downside is 2 seats idd say- thats why I always wanted the Infinity G35 (Skyline thing :) )

Your insurance company must love you. Mine charges about £30 every time I change anything, so if your getting through about 20 cars a year thats a lot of fee`s!

They do , :))) I dont mind mate, as long as it keeps me smiling for another month :))) quite hard to go on autotrader already.....

Back in the days it was- wish I had this, wish I had that... now days its like- had this, over 7 sec 0-60 too slow...

Already thinking to maybe try a e90 335i maybe ? :))) ( really missing the 2 extra just in case seats :)