Finally got 350z! (After 9 months search)

20130920_172821_zpsb9fcaf97.jpg

20130920_171622_zps2e72a0e3.jpg

20130920_170453_zps90b46b03.jpg

2 weeks later- Im bored :) Lovely car, great cruiser ,amazing V6 sound... But too much hussle trying to buy stuff for my new flat and thinking of fittin it in it :D (ended up calling friends all the time).. Might get a 370z by summer time :) but for now fancy trying a 645/630 or FN2 civic :)

Idd love to do that.... maybe one day.....

Now im just trying everything :))) every car has something special about it :))

Still plenty to try :)))

I still speak to most of the people I sold my cars to :) really like seeing my previous cars on meets still running sweet and so on :)))

Do you even bother to change the Log Book with that short an ownership ?

Seems a shame to add another owner to a vehicle and de-value it.

Have you considered spending more time on research so you end up with something you might like to keep for a while longer.

Or even having a second vehicle - a van possibly - for your moving house ? !!

Do you even bother to change the Log Book with that short an ownership ?

Seems a shame to add another owner to a vehicle and de-value it.

Have you considered spending more time on research so you end up with something you might like to keep for a while longer.

Or even having a second vehicle - a van possibly - for your moving house ? !!

I always do the log book... Maybe it would be a good idea not to, but how is that done?

I always spend my time researching, but I got in to a habit of 'something different' all the time...

Would love a second car, but cant justify insurance as im only 23... and I already moved in, but lets say this week i decided that i want a different telly :D ... still looking for a coffe table, bar stools .. etc :) and nothing fits in the 350z :)

I dont see it as a bad thing changing cars every month or two :) glad that my 'to try list' is getting smaller and smaller :)))

I'm not sure about this.

Keeping cars for 2-4 weeks? The beauty of owning a car is to research it, find it, buy it, love it, mod it, love it even more.

You've taken this car in PX, which as a two seater is obviously compromised, and then two weeks later your selling at it doesn't have enough seats??

I'm all for variety but two weeks isn't long enough to actually appreciate a car.....

Im not a huge fan of the whole sale process....

Not supprised. One of the biggest things which puts potential buyers off is if the seller has only had the car for a few months. The buyer assumes something is wrong with it and just want to off load it.

Not only that unless you are buying the cars mega cheap you will more than likely loose money when you sell, especially if you are after a quick sale.

If you want a car to hep you move stuff like telly's and tables then the zed isn't the one for that. Maybe go for a van?

Im buying , spending and selling for something close what it stands me (with journey to pick up, servicing I did etc)

I know people like to buy a car owned for years, but usually 90% of my cars sell to the first view :)

I stopped modifying cars after I had a 328 coupe, and overdid it (e46 m3 interior, e90 alloys, coilovers, intake, exhaust, and many many manu other things) and when I decided to sell it -no onr wanted it , as most people tend to get stock/very close to stock

Edited by Nero_slk

I thought you said in your ad that you took it in part exchange?

Although then you say that you picked it up from Sunderland?

Can't kid a kidder?

Mate your not my personal advisor....

The car was in sunderland...I was in southampton... it was driven by a pregnant lady, so the husband wanted a 4 door car for her. We both were interested in a deal, so we met up in Nottingham? (170miles one way from me, 150 from him) seen both cars, went for a ride, and had a deal....

I driven the car for a week, an usually I do the oils, so I changed the oil...been driving the car every single day for atleast 10 miles, with no problems at all...

Better now? :)

20130905_214403_zps2a247ff7.jpg

Last pic of my lovely Evolution..