New addition to Zed TT

A9H-RX

I think it looks ok, but is it meant to go on the normal spoiler? It just to me anyways looks like it would flow better without the oem spoiler.

Yeah it mounts on OEM spoiler. It's touch and go with some people reason why there so rare.. and the price as well..

Aslong as your happy with it mate.

Not being funny here but since you run more power than the rest of us have you noticed any more downforce or not really?

I had spoilers like that on my previous cars and (on the autobahn) at 80mph+ you feel that backend push down its a nice comforting feeling :thumbs:

Not being funny here but since you run more power than the rest of us have you noticed any more downforce or not really?

I had spoilers like that on my previous cars and (on the autobahn) at 80mph+ you feel that backend push down its a nice comforting feeling :thumbs:

Does feel like it makes a difference but don't know if its me thinking it because I know its designed to create downforce.. Looks cool in the rain, sends a lot of spray off the spoiler so can clearly see air is getting to it. :blush:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...