Newbie from Devon

Hi all,

Im Scott from Torbay in Devon, I don't have a 350z at the moment but im looking (going to) get one at the end of September time hopefully, Iv'e always been a fan of the 350z and just thought id join to ask questions etc, first of what are the things to look out for when buying a 350z? I'm looking to spend up to 8 grand on one is that a good price range to have ?

I hope when I have one to come along to meets etc.

Cheers

scott.

Hi Scott, welcome :)

I'm from Devon too, located in Plymouth. 8000 is a decent budget to have, I purchased my Zed a couple years back for 6500. If you have a look in the Technical section there are a few threads that mention "known issues" with the Zeds. Most of these problems are small and easily fixable :) Generally speaking they are very reliable, solid cars :) Absolutely love mine :D

for £8000 you can get a nice example.. so don't rush... and get one with decent service history.. basically one thats been looked after. Go out for longish test drive.. look under car for condition, pop the bonnet have a good look, open oil cap and look there, check oil dipstick. coolant levels etc etc.. like I said £8000 should get you a nice example.. so pick the right one.

Edited by dbass