Nismo GT-R

daveparkin

Hinting at a six figure price tag... :nono:

part of the appeal of a GTR is its supercar beating ability at half their prices. 100k is Ferrari money (2nd hand but still)

Still, it will look awesome.

Edited by cs2000

I believe it does after reading this month's evo where the new 991 gt3 is just as fast and its not even a super car plus beat the mclaren mp4 round their test track

even more capable it seems the 911 is then. I think the problem with the gtr is its weight still a hugely capable car though the nismo should be even better providing its not just silly body add ons

Since it went from skyline to GTR I have lost interest, it's a car for non petrol heads to think they are petrol heads

i like that analogy

:thumbs: all my friends who have interests in cars hate them, my other non related car friends love them :shrug: give me an R32,33,34 anyday

Since it went from skyline to GTR I have lost interest, it's a car for non petrol heads to think they are petrol heads

i like that analogy

:thumbs: all my friends who have interests in cars hate them, my other non related car friends love them :shrug: give me an R32,33,34 anyday

No accounting for tastes then?

I appreciate its technical ability, its a very capable piece of kit that embarasses and out performs alot of more expernesive stuff by a long way, and i have respect for any one who can afford them or who buys them, its a very good sports car.

but it doesnt float my boat, i don;t mind the looks, but it doesnt set my heart on fire like other things do. i'm not going to talk about how it drives in comparison to other things all though it is documewnted in magazines etc. as i've not driven them.

if i had the cash it would be the last car on the list i'd ever buy.

I appreciate its technical ability, its a very capable piece of kit that embarasses and out performs alot of more expernesive stuff by a long way, and i have respect for any one who can afford them or who buys them, its a very good sports car.

but it doesnt float my boat, i don;t mind the looks, but it doesnt set my heart on fire like other things do. i'm not going to talk about how it drives in comparison to other things all though it is documewnted in magazines etc. as i've not driven them.

if i had the cash it would be the last car on the list i'd ever buy.

Exactly my point, it's just :yawn:

I don't know it could be me but after the 350z, boxster and s2000 came out there isn't that much out there that I really really want. Yes I appreciate it for many different reasons but none are simple rwd cars. I know this is a fair bit above the price of a 350z and its not the market but it seems you need to spend a fair bit more to get something nicer. E.g. Brz IMO is still to expensive and slow, 335i is still a little boring plus doesn't have the aesthetics or the pureness of the 3 above. 911's for a 997 it's still a jump in purchase price and running costs although they are meant to be cheaper on fuel.

I 100% agree with rich although I'd like to drive one as it must be amazing but I'd much rather be slower and feeling the car.