370Z Nismo: What's Your Number?

The G Man

Zedman - thought the ride was harsher than the demo, was trawling around on the US forums and it was a well known issue. turn the wheels to full lock and shine a torch in to see if they are there. Three per spring, front only, two of them can slip round the back of the spring. to remove, jack up the car and unclip - no need to remove wheels. C

We seen a Nismo already on the dyno;

5hz7.jpg

Also we tuned the Nissan Academy cars used for the Sony Playstion scheme @ Silverstone

fwjo.jpg

awesome cars seems the Nismo exhaust flow a little better than the stock 370Z system.

see below dyno plot

stock car fitted with HKS panel filter and a Uprev remap

before and after

3mix.jpg

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

• 1 month later...

Really considering trading my GT Edition in for a Nismo, but bought my GT new in Feb, so dunno if I can justify it or just get a Nismo as well lolol

Do it, do it, do it :)

What's it like as all the reviews I see are not the greatest and I really do love my GT

I've read most of the reviews online and I agree that in some cases they aren't exactly glowing. I think the negativity is usually on the basis that the changes aren't significant enough to merit the price hike over the standard 370. That's probably a fair argument to some extent, as the power hike is small and the other changes don't exactly stand out on paper.

All I can say is that the minute we turned up and saw the car I knew I wanted one - they really do look stunning 'in the flesh' and as soon as I drove it I could feel the power and additional poise. It just feels quicker and sharper (and my previous Z had an uprev). My advice is go take a look and a test drive and then decide. I agree the GT Edition is a great car. I was happy with my Black Edition as well but I'm one of those heart rules head people. Once I saw it, that was it for me :)

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 4

We seen a Nismo already on the dyno;

5hz7.jpg

Well, that seems to confirm the Nismo comes in more than 3 colours?

Not as far as I know in the UK, black, white and grey

getting really common, these Nismo's now :wacko::p

Cheeky monkey ;)

He'll get one soon ;)

• Like 1