Mini Cooper Coupe

The G Man

The insurance actually is not bad, £628 fully comp, 21 yr old, 0 NCB. The car is is not the S, but has the Chilli Pack, 17" Conical Spoke alloys, Red and black half leather interior with contrasting Piano Black trim and Chrome Line interior.

My other daughter had the turbo S, and I loved that go kart.

The insurance actually is not bad, £628 fully comp, 21 yr old, 0 NCB. The car is is not the S, but has the Chilli Pack, 17" Conical Spoke alloys, Red and black half leather interior with contrasting Piano Black trim and Chrome Line interior.

Can you adopt me please :teeth:

I don't mind a mini I would look good in it ;)

• Like 1

:lol: Young girl in question is my youngest daughter, she's doing it all on her own B), although conveniently I had to pay the deposit :surrender:

• Like 1

:lol: Young girl in question is my youngest daughter, she's doing it all on her own B), although conveniently I had to pay the deposit :surrender:

Bank of Dad, I know it well..... I'm seriously thinking of asking the government to bail me out :surrender:

These minis look really sporty and aggressive in the metal.

One of her stipulations was her new car wasn't to look girly, ok for us hardnosed drivers of big beasty coupe's, it might a look a little girly, but you're right, they are aggressive and sporty in the metal, surprised me actually.

It has quite a lot of nice touches as well, the rear spoiler for instance, can either be used so it automatically deploys above 50, then retracts below 37, but you can deploy it manually, there's probably no real function to it but that's a cool addition.

The black wheels also add to the aggressive look, on most cars but especially red ones. It has all the bells and whistles on the inside too, with the added bonus of a big boot, although only a two seater.

She was looking at a Corsa VXR, but when I persuaded her to test drive a mini, just to demonstrate that even the basic one's have a bit of grunt, she loved it. She has been relatively spoiled due to the fact, her only real experience of driving is in her mum's Leon FR, or her boyfriends VXR. So it took a bit of persuasion from me to get her to look at anything else.

She liked the new Clio, beautiful little car, but the engine range, apart from the snarling Renault Sport Turbo version, didn't set her imagination going, neither did the Fiat 500 range, Citroen or anything else, so I had to get the VXR out her head.

Counting down the sleeps with her, we've sorted insurance and just waiting on the reg number now. B)

I'm sure they're great but they're a real Marmite car for me, not something I like. That being said as long as your daughters happy with it, enjoys driving it and she can scoot around to her hearts content that's the main thing :thumbs:

That was her exact word "marmite", but she loves it and there's not that many around and wherever she scoots about in it, it'll draw attention and comment, hopefully good attention, she's too excited to bother with comment.

I can't wait for a spin myself. gonna get my Wil.i.am tunes on and go bust Dblock's chops :lol: (only kidding D ;))

I'm sure they're great but they're a real Marmite car for me, not something I like. That being said as long as your daughters happy with it, enjoys driving it and she can scoot around to her hearts content that's the main thing :thumbs:

That was her exact word "marmite", but she loves it and there's not that many around and wherever she scoots about in it, it'll draw attention and comment, hopefully good attention, she's too excited to bother with comment.

I can't wait for a spin myself. gonna get my Wil.i.am tunes on and go bust Dblock's chops :lol: (only kidding D ;))

:lol: aslong as your taking me to do rounds and there is space in the back for some ladies I'm in!