Track day video at Oulton Park, 20-8-13

jjt

Did a 30 min track session at Oulton Park yesterday, was a really good afternoon.

The session before us was open to any car even if not road legal, so some really special machines out before, including Middlehurst with about 6 tuned GTRs :cloud9:

I recorded this using the Mobius 1080p Action Cam (£50 on ebay); I am new to track driving, I know that I do not have stig-like talents, so please go easy on me :p

Edited by jjt
  • Like 3

It was an Avantime; the guy obviously saw the episode of Top Gear where they tried to make one faster than an Evo on a track and thought "oh yeah, I have one of them... which way is it to Oulton??" :lol:

Good vid, you seem to drive well enough for me. I'm going to be at Oulton in November.

You've also sold me on the camera, I've just ordered one.

How much time would an 8GB card last? I'm just trying to figure out how big an SD card to get.

Edited by Gudzy

My mobius camera arrived today, 6 days after buying it from China and that's including the bank holiday. He even included the TV out cables for free.

Hopefully I'll get some similar footage when I'm at Oulton on November 16th.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...