inspire me

scott9585

Hi Guys,

Been lurking the past week or so while I wait to pick up my 350z on Saturday.

The one I am getting is a 04 plate in black. Could you post pics or links of any modded black Z's. No heavy bodykits or anything, just subtle mods which make it stand out.

My first mod is going to be colour combination between the Car, Alloys, Brake Callipers and door handles. Any black ones on here which have a nice, different combination between them?

Cheers, Scott.

Hi Guys,

The one I am getting is a 04 plate in black. Could you post pics or links of any modded black Z's. No heavy bodykits or anything, just subtle mods which make it stand out.

My first mod is going to be colour combination between the Car, Alloys, Brake Callipers and door handles. Any black ones on here which have a nice, different combination between them?

Cheers, Scott.

There's a whole section devoted to black Zeds on here. :thumbs:

Hi Guys,

Cheers, Scott.

There's a whole section devoted to black Zeds on here. :thumbs:

Bit racist :dry:

Red look great on any car but it's been done so many times, especially on black zeds

If I had another project car I'd go for black cos you can get away with any accent colour. Green and purple work well

Satin-Black-BMW-M6-F13-green-calipers.jpg

10d8hgj.jpg