The moment is almost here......

OV53

Sorry, I think in retrospect I've come across as a bit negative on my posts here, really didn't mean to. It is a great exhaust and if you snaffled it for a bargain, then that's great :)

Nah not at all! I've probably come across a bit vague in most of my posts as I'm Barry White at explaining things. The whole being arsey about my signature is a bit low though, the reason the exhaust isn't fitted is because I have given it a thorough examination once unwrapped, doing it nice. Once the weld is reworked then it will be nice.....

Should sound amazing B)

To be fair, we'd probably be less arsey about your sig if wasn't the same size as most of your posts. Any chance you could do the forum a favour and reduce it to normal size? Not necessarily as small as mine, but even just to standard size but keeping the caps and blue would make the forum a much easier on the eye place to browse. :)

Should sound amazing B)

To be fair, we'd probably be less arsey about your sig if wasn't the same size as most of your posts. Any chance you could do the forum a favour and reduce it to normal size? Not necessarily as small as mine, but even just to standard size but keeping the caps and blue would make the forum a much easier on the eye place to browse. :)

Are you saying that he didn't do his signature nice so he will have to do it a second time?

• Like 7

It's not picking on you, but you have to admit that it is very distracting and it is larger than many of your posts. A sig should be a subtle personal touch, not a naked fat bloke in the street yelling at the top of his voice.

• Like 2

Ho had an Amuse on his white Zed back when me and him were taking our cars to ESR to get done.

I got a 5Zigen and he got the Amuse. The Amuse looked better (esp with a bumper tuck), but I preferred the sound of the 5Zigen.

Amazing quality kit (normally) though.

It's not picking on you, but you have to admit that it is very distracting and it is larger than many of your posts. A sig should be a subtle personal touch, not a naked fat bloke in the street yelling at the top of his voice.

It's almost the same height as most people's photoshop jobbies like but if it makes you all happy I'll change it when I get a chance.

I like it.

The exhaust or the signature? or both? :lol:

It's almost the same height as most people's photoshop jobbies like but if it makes you all happy I'll change it when I get a chance.

Ooooh, make a photoshoppy one! Add sparkles too :teeth: People can't complain then :lol:

Edited by Dedman

Should sound amazing B)

Are you saying that he didn't do his signature nice so he will have to do it a second time?

Sitting in work and actually laughed out loud at this ! ! :lol:

I wouldn't change your sig for one VERY good reason...

It obviously annoys Ekona :lol:

I am sure 99% of the forum can put up with it for that reason alone ;)

Lol :D make it the signature bigger ;)

• Like 1

I wouldn't change your sig for one VERY good reason...

It obviously annoys Ekona :lol:

I am sure 99% of the forum can put up with it for that reason alone ;)

I think everything annoys ekona, such a miz-og!

:lol:

Edited by Dave-350