New forum member (Northwest) Searching!

Hi all. Just signed up to this site today as I know 100% my next car is a 350Z. I love my Civic Type R but feel the urge for RWD and the 6 cylinder burble after driving around in my brother's R32 Golf in Abu Dhabi.

After many stints with hot hatches (mainly 205 GTi's and Clio 172s - still a brilliant hot hatch by the way!) I moved onto my first Jap car (EP3) but feel it was more a side step rather than a step up that I'd get from a turbo or 6 cylinder.

So the Nissan ticks all the boxes for me and after my Nurburgring road trip next week I'm going to stick the EP3 up for sale and look for a 350Z in my price range!

Anyone interested in a tidy EP3 (I won't be taking it on the ring, just driving it over - hiring the Rent 4 Ring Swifts for the Ring blasts) and fancies something with more seats and has a tidy 350Z for sale - give me a shout! I'd prefer a 2002/2003/2004 UK car.

Anyway, I've got some researching to do. Ciao for now!

Dan (Manchester/Ormskirk).

Welcome!

An EP3 is something I'd like... but cant justify it till my Accord dies...

Enjoy the Ring!

I last went in 2011 when I totalled my mk3 VR6 there... I then calculated that it is cheaper (and less risky as insurance covers you in the event of hitting somone else) to crash a rented Swift!

Other than that - it is always good fun out there :-)

Edited by rayhoop

Welcome!

An EP3 is something I'd like... but cant justify it till my Accord dies...

Enjoy the Ring!

I last went in 2011 when I totalled my mk3 VR6 there... I then calculated that it is cheaper (and less risky as insurance covers you in the event of hitting somone else) to crash a rented Swift!

Other than that - it is always good fun out there :-)

Cheers, yeah I like to be covered and I rented an RSR Clio 200 last time - can't be doing with risking the car that I need to get home in! (last time was a 172 Cup - no aircon - warmest week of the year was a killer!)

Who knows. CTR is a great car and I've managed to get the awful light steering boxed off on mine (without hydraulic rack route), but I need 6 cylinder sounds, only bummer is 20mpg, but I don't use my car to commute.

• 3 weeks later...