Where do you get your parts!

hensh65

I was wondering where everyone buys their parts for exterior modifications.

It seems ebay is the first place to look but is there any UK based aftermarket places that I clearly can’t find in google.

I have looked on Madmotors,,, anyone had any experience with them at all?

Any decent websites who don’t charge an arm and a leg to import and have to wait 5 years before it arrives?

Cheers

I am just going through a long list of mods I have planned, I just got the car back on friday having installed the HR bonnet. Just bought a nismo spoiler in sunset orange, I am hoping the colour match should be close enough to mine that it won't look stupid. I am looking next for probably at splitters then alloys.

My concern is that to put the bonnet on I had to get the front bumper and wings resprayed to match. If I get a splitter and want it colour coded are they going to want to respray the bumper again ! !

I like the greddy front splitter I think its called and varis? and vertex :)

If I get a splitter and want it colour coded are they going to want to respray the bumper again ! !

I wouldnt have thought so. Doesnt a splitter bolt to the underside lip on the bumper?

Yes but I have the sunset, and most spray places grumble about matching certain colours. Mine being one of them apparently

Not a fan of the Greddy lip, the Varis is the sex though, just have it sprayed black and it'll look awesome :D

Yes the Varis is pretty sweet, I am not 100% on having it black though, I just got my registration holder colour coded to avoid that look! I did see a sunset with the amuse bumper and black splitter, did look pretty good tbh :)

That's sounds like Leo's who is a Glasgow lad. His sunset is starting to look pretty sweet

Yes it was his I was talking about :) looks mean as FU£k !

I don't plan on changing the front bumper but if I was it would 100% be the amuse :)

There is a place in ek called rm body work. He matched Leo's sunset pretty well I think.

I got a full front end repray last week done in wishaw. But I didn't know if they would need to respray the bumper to match the splitter which would be like throwing money away as I just had it resprayed. Might have no choice but to get it black :shrug:

Tarmac & CS are the best 2 to use on here IMO :)

Further afield and for the slightly harder to find parts then definitely RHD Japan or Nengun :thumbs:

Assuming parts are in stock its generally less than a week to get parts from Japan

• Like 1

In my opinion the quality of the parts is the main issue, there are lots that dont fit. Getting a part from a reputable trader on here is worth considering. If the paint shop cant match colours then change to one that can, Azure seems to be the hardest along with UY but there are people out there who can do it.

Back in my time in the zed, envy performance was your onestop shop, at least to browse although prices were varied. Nowadays I'd say tarmac or CS, Tarmac is due to go live with a new website soon which should allow most zed members to be like kids in a sweet shop.

Back in my time in the zed, envy performance was your onestop shop, at least to browse although prices were varied. Nowadays I'd say tarmac or CS, Tarmac is due to go live with a new website soon which should allow most zed members to be like kids in a sweet shop.

Adam @ Z1 was always the place to go ;)

Shame things turned out like they did :(

Adam @ Z1 was always the place to go ;)

Shame things turned out like they did :(

I think you may have to pm me the details