553bhp & 465 lb/ft 370Z Full Amuse with Greddy Twin Turbo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your nuts! You only fitted your super charger 10 mins ago, go and enjoy it for a while! Are you planning to return your zed to standard or are you breaking it?

Reading the first post, he says he's breaking it.

I think I've answered my own question here, right at the end he says 'and the car' so presuming he's not breaking it, which leads to my next question. Surely whoever buys the car needs a clutch

Your nuts! You only fitted your super charger 10 mins ago, go and enjoy it for a while!

What's wrong with my nuts? :lol: I did enjoy it, 2000 miles already! :p

I think I've answered my own question here, right at the end he says 'and the car' so presuming he's not breaking it, which leads to my next question. Surely whoever buys the car needs a clutch

:scare: Not breaking the car, I will return it to OEM standard or as close to OEM as possible. The clutch and the flywheel were changed about 2 years ago, about 15.000 miles on them, how did you come up with that idea? :lol:

Your nuts! You only fitted your super charger 10 mins ago, go and enjoy it for a while!

What's wrong with my nuts? :lol: I did enjoy it, 2000 miles already! :p

:scare: Not breaking the car, I will return it to OEM standard or as close to OEM as possible. The clutch and the flywheel were changed about 2 years ago, about 15.000 miles on them, how did you come up with that idea? :lol:

What I meant was it can't be financially feasable to change the clutch out for an oem one given there probably a out the same money

If this forum didn't have mad men it wouldn't be any fun or exciting any more! Good luck with whatever you decide to go for :) Also sorry about my first post :lol: been on 12 hour nightshift all week and now on holiday for a week so can actually read rather than think like a vulture. . . . . . . I am sure you will get some good money for your parts but turbo 370z is a big step up :wacko: