Another will these fit...

Dave-350

So this is what -23 (F) and -25 ® looks like . . . . with probably a lot of arch work and camber

1014-640x426.jpg

-43 . . . . . :surrender:

Those pictures are miss leading tho as he is running an 11.5" rim on the front and a 12" rim on the back so his wheels will sit no where near where they do on the USA zed.

I would work it out on an offset calculator I think you would be ok on the rears and I think you might even get away with the fronts if you had all your arches rolled and possible pulled.

Just worked it out for you the front wheel will sit 73mm further out, so put a ruler on your wheel and see where the new wheel would sit if it is more than 10-20mm out of the arch I wouldn't try fitting them.

Edited by Pete87

Whoever told you that they needed spacers is an idiot :thumbs:

Thats nearly as bad as trying to sell a set of 11" wide RE30's and saying - "yer they will fit on a Zed" :p

Whoever told you that they needed spacers is an idiot :thumbs:

Thats nearly as bad as trying to sell a set of 11" wide RE30's and saying - "yer they will fit on a Zed" :p

They would fit on a normal Z :p

• 2 months later...

Anything will fit if you try hard enough, but theres no way in hell you would get brakes under 8J - ET43 without spacers, I reckon you would need at least another 25mm on the arch as well. 10 ET6 is easy, almost goes under a standard arch.

BTW, I run 10 ET -43 on the front of my car, it can be done :)