Another new member in Derbyshire

Good day to you all. I'm a new member on the forum having recently bought my project managers 04 350Z recently. I live in Derbyshire currently, but hail from the Westcountry originally. Freelance work means I move about a little.

May I thank you for the very useful, well moderated and easy to find information that I have used to help me understand and overcome some minor issues with my D1 Spec Throttle Controller and rear camber.I'll endeavour to link an image of the car, but essentially it's an 04 GT in Grey Metallic, sat 40mm lower on Eibach Pro Kit springs with 19" TSW Thruxtons (8.5 front, 9.5 rear) on Avon ZZ5 rubber with a K&N typhoon kit up front and a milltek stainless out back with the afore mentioned D1 Spec throttle controller to dial in however much fun I feel like having today. Soon it'll have some Megan Racing adjustable rear camber arms to pull the rear camber back into zero at the back. It's had new engine and transmission oil change at Nissan and runs very well.

Coming from a highly modified subaru, I love the low height, tall gears and NA's more linear torque curve and RWD. It's a real pleasure to drive - like a luxury go-kart or something I guess.

I'm a mahoosive fan of drifting, although I keep it to GT5 on the PS3, not on real roads. If anyone wants to drift online with me in their virtual Z, then my PSN name is also cyberfella.

Laters!

post-19566-0-62021300-1373624539_thumb.jpg

post-19566-0-37705800-1373627464_thumb.jpg

Edited by cyberfella

An 04 Gunmetal GT coupe on 19 inch TSW's? The choice of champions :lol::#1:

Not my choice, they're what came on the car. The thruxtons actually look quite nice on the lowered car so they can stop on the car for now, but will be getting replaced at some point as they need a refurb anyway and I'm not paying to refurb TSW's. I'm more into the looks of track/drift style rims rather than the more showy/ornate styles. I'd prefer to go JDM too, something proper from Rays ideally, but its difficult to justify when Rota produce some practically identical looking rims for a lot less and our roads are gash anyway. it'd break my heart to damage a polished rays, whereas i'd just shrug and replace a rota.

Not my choice, they're what came on the car. The thruxtons actually look quite nice on the lowered car so they can stop on the car for now, but will be getting replaced at some point as they need a refurb anyway and I'm not paying to refurb TSW's. I'm more into the looks of track/drift style rims rather than the more showy/ornate styles. I'd prefer to go JDM too, something proper from Rays ideally, but its difficult to justify when Rota produce some practically identical looking rims for a lot less and our roads are gash anyway. it'd break my heart to damage a polished rays, whereas i'd just shrug and replace a rota.

I4N also has TSW's fitted to his 04 Zed... :)

Full range of Rota wheels available, so when the time comes, do let us know... :)

• Like 1

I4N also has TSW's fitted to his 04 Zed... :)

Full range of Rota wheels available, so when the time comes, do let us know... :)

OK, cool, I will do. I figured I'd keep the TSW's and existing tyres as a spare set for drift days and have a nice, new mint set with brand new rubber on for the rest of the time, not that this is my daily driver. I aready got a stack of new tyres in my garage ready to go on em. Some people buy engine bay dressup parts and take photos of their cars, I buy tyres. What does that tell you? :p

• Like 1