New member on the lookout!

Hey guys just a quick thread to say hello to everyone.

I've recently sold my 443bhp 306 as I'm currently looking for a 350z. I've never owed one and I'm looking for a nice example that I can keep for years to come. This will be my first rwd car and I can't wait to own one.

The cars I've owned so far are GTi6's, a standard one; a 250bhp one and a 443bhp one which the latter two were supercharged.

I'm currently on holiday ATM and won't be buying one for a few weeks but have been trawling the website to increase my knowledge of these cars.

Quick question is, I've seen a lot of cars for sale by trade link and they're close to me so I was wondering if its a good company to buy a zed from?

Thanks

Welcome :thumbs:

Take a few out, older and newer, to get a feel for the car and the difference between them. I have owned 276 and 313 examples and prefer the latter despite the heavier road tax.

More importantly is finding a good example, in budget, which you are happy with.

All the best in your search.

• 4 months later...

The Tradelink cars will be more expensive but then you get warranty and recent service thrown in so its all swings and round abouts.

I wouldnt personally bother with 06 (Rev up) cars are they are higher tax and can potentially drink oil. I would either go fora DE which is a 53-55 plate or the HR which is 07+ (Can be recognised by the bonnet buldge).

Get some links up here and everyone will be happy to help :thumbs: