Does this car have back seats?

MrRoper

Nah, that's an image from a completely different car, they've uploaded the wrong one is all.

I've seen a couple of Zeds with rear seats, but it's a conversion that I think most agree on here is bordering on dangerous.

Nah, that's an image from a completely different car, they've uploaded the wrong one is all.

I've seen a couple of Zeds with rear seats, but it's a conversion that I think most agree on here is bordering on dangerous.

You can see the seats through the rear windscreen and the front seats pic!

I don't think it would be too dangerous except for the headroom issue and fitting the top of the seatbelt in. When all the gumph gets pulled out of the back of a 350 you can see the dips in the chassis where the G35/V35 seats would go. The strut brace looks like the seats are fitted to it in those pictures. If you look at the through the rear window pic you can see the tops of the seats tight against the struts.

OK, I just called the garage because I'm curious and I have a telephone :teeth:

It DOES have rear seats fitted. They were fitted 'professionally' and have been there a while, with no issues with MOT etc.

There is very little room (read that as no room) in the back as we'd all expect really. Certainly not for adults (bit like a Mk1 TT then :lol: )

The CAT C damage was front end.

OK, I just called the garage because I'm curious and I have a telephone :teeth:

It DOES have rear seats fitted. They were fitted 'professionally' and have been there a while, with no issues with MOT etc.

There is very little room (read that as no room) in the back as we'd all expect really. Certainly not for adults (bit like a Mk1 TT then :lol: )

The CAT C damage was front end.

Your the man!

• Like 1

I wouldn't touch a car like the Zed with retro fitted seats... not would I want to do it lol. Its clearly too small a car and looks...crap, and probably dangerous lol

Edited by AMT

Good work 14N,

I was also "investigating" and for anyone wnating to know how its done, here is a guy in the US that has done the conversion

http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior/510059-2-2-backseat-project-lookin-for-advice.html

I nearly passed out when I saw this.

Who lets dog claws on their leather seats?

Edited by SuperStu

Dunno why some people think that. I had a couple at work ask that when I first got it. It looks clearly not viable for rear seats...even if it hadn't the brace at the back lol...it has a stamp sized rear quarter window for god sake if that wasn't big enough a clue. And im doubting even kids could fit in with the boot shut.. lol Just...no lol