[SOLD]19" Rota Grids with Toyo T1-Rs

S1 HNK

Getting the car back to standard before it goes so the wheels are now up for sale.

They are 19" Rota Grids in Steel Grey.

Fronts - 19" x 9.5" ET20 with Toyo T1-R 245/35 19

Rears - 19" x 10.5" ET20 with Toyo T1-R 275/35 19

They fit the Zed perfectly with no need for spacers and give the perfect stance. Mine is on Eibach springs and have no rubbing whatsoever.

These wheels are virtually as new, there are few tiny chips but this is looking really hard. They have been very well looked after. Plenty of tread on the tyres (as shown) so plenty of miles left on them particularly the fronts.

The steel grey colour is fantastic, in low light in can look quite gunmetal but in the sun (as shown below) it has an incredible metallic flake to the paint and looks brilliant. This colour will suit any colour Zed. (have shown them fitted to my black Zed).

I've now put the standard wheels back on and they look so weedy, they really do transform the look of your Zed.

Comes with 4 spigot rings and Neo-chrome wheels nuts so they are ready to be fitted.

Collection only from Cheshire. I'm just off Junction 10, M56 so very easy to get to.

Any further questions or photos required just ask :teeth:

£950.00

IMG_0444_zpsc107eec1.jpg

IMG_0442_zps30e2f975.jpg

IMG_0434_zps32964c14.jpg

IMG_0441_zpsda200ea5.jpg

IMG_0440_zpsbfdcd46f.jpg

IMG_0446_zps95d18a43.jpg

photo-2_zpse8d1f2ad.jpg

wahhh £850 was my budget :(

Definitely worth the extra. For 850 your looking at 19's which need spacers so you might as well spend the extra on the wheels and not the spacers.

The last set of these in the same condition went up for 1200!

Bargain of a price :)