My Supra

Ian

Very nice Ian B)

How much faster you gonna make it :stir:

TBH I won't be doing a lot to it at all.

Only plans for now are to replace the ICE with my own setup, replace the AFR gauge with my HKS one & replace the gauges with Defis. I might also change the front bumper eventually but I'm in no rush to do that :)

Errrr, I lied :lol:

Winter is fast approaching & to save money for my winter plans, the Supra has now been declared sorn. I made a bit of a start last weekend in stripping a few bits off and selling them & then today I popped down to see Paul at Whifbitz & pick up my new diffuser :thumbup:

P1011466Custom_zps4e85b97b.jpg

Sneaky trial fit with my new wing aswell

P1011455Custom_zpsab358f90.jpg

P1011461Custom_zps35fb1f23.jpg

My exhaust does need adjusting a bit so that the diffuser clears it properly, its a shame that the wing isn't a few shades lighter because it would have been a perfect match :(

I'm hoping to pick up a cheap spare hatch aswell so that I can alternate between big wing & wingless

I think there may also be some changes going on upfront ;) & in the engine bay :ninja:

P1011478Custom_zpsb7ff6b74.jpg

:blush:

Edited by Ian
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sweet car I'm glad your spraying the wheels I'm not a fan of the colour , love the rear diffuser but then I am biased towards big carbon diffusers lol. I prefere it with the spoiler off but spare boot lids sounds cool. What power is this running?

Decided to keep the gold wheels & stick with the wingless look :)

Power wise its 460hp/480 ft/lb will hopefully hit 500 with injectors & a few tweaks

So much love for this car! Looks amazing!

Think the wheel colour is spot on tbh, right idea leaving them as they are!

• 5 weeks later...

A few updates as promised ;)

I sold the TRD wing & will instead buy a small lip spoiler.

Custom vented bonnet fitted

IMG_0757_zpsd1e7a844.jpg

Got some aerocatches to replace the cheapy latches already fitted.

Also got my dash wrapped in Suede, new gear knob & steering wheel fitted. I've still got a few interior things to do - Need to relocate the TCS button, change the dash lights to blue & buy a new shifter boot.

IMG_0764_zps2fd4232d.jpg

IMG_0761_zps5621c874.jpg

IMG_0762_zpsac2ea937.jpg

Ridox front bumper should be here in the next week or two along with a few CF touches for the engine bay :ninja:

Cams, Injectors & mapping coming up after paint :teeth:

Edited by Ian
  • Like 1

Love the dash :thumbs:

Be careful with those vents, Mike has the same and the passenger ones are a nightmare in the rain unless the electrics are covered, we have to put bin bags in the engine bay when the car is washed and if it's at a show in the rain, just to protect them!

Yeah I need to sort something for it, Luckily its under cover when its at home so shouldnt be too bad. I'm considering relocating the battery to the boot aswell to help with it a bit.

• Like 1

Relocating the battery is a good idea for space but it isn't generally the problem with these vents, it's hard to see how long the vents are and whether they are in the same position but with Mike's the main problem is the module by the suspension mount on the passenger side (the box to the right of it)

DSCF1127.jpg

Like the dash wrap, was that diy or did you have it done :)

was done by someone on the Supra forums for me :)

Did i not just see this supra in Leicester a couple of days ago,traffice lights by Nuffield hospital?

If it was this one looked sweet

Nah, not me. Car hasnt moved since September :lol: