Arm always hitting heated seats!

parello9

Does anyone else get this!?

I seem to always lean my arm in the center and then hey presto I've lent on the heated seats!

Very annoying

Anyone else been doing this? It cant surely just be me?

Yeah done this a few times myself and I always wonder why im getting a sweat on and then the penny drops :lol:

• Like 1

All the time. Especially in the summer when im looking cool and click heated seats and realise when im sticky.

Get a jetfighter red button clip. Not only will it protect u from a sweaty back, u can lie to friends and say its nos, so they will think your super cool and wont touch your buttons

Get a jetfighter red button clip. Not only will it protect u from a sweaty back, u can lie to friends and say its nos, so they will think your super cool and wont touch your buttons

12.jpg

• Like 2

12.jpg

It's not like that anymore Keyser now has that beautiful switch :(

I seem to always lean my arm in the center and then hey presto I've lent on the heated seats!

I imagine that's why they moved them forward for the revised 'face lift' interior.

could you change the center console bit easy enough?

I imagine that's why they moved them forward for the revised 'face lift' interior.

Yes, a common problem with the prefacelifts.

Pete

12.jpg

I want one of those switches... just not sure what I could link it to. Be a cool start button :D

All the time. Especially in the summer when im looking cool and click heated seats and realise when im sticky.

How can they touch your buttons when your always got your hand on them?