Focus ST to 350Z

Hey all,

So im currently looking to make the switch! My mate had a 350z a while back and was well impressed.

Looking for something a bit more sporty and 350z fits the bill along with the lower prices at the moment!

Looking at a black one preferably pre 2006 tax hike

Anything major to look out for or stay clear of?

Seems like a helpful bunch here, so look forward to getting your expertise

Craig

Buy from on the forum.... someone who has a big history thread so you can see everything that has happened to it and can't hide anything.

Also, by GT if you can.... and a UK motor.... B)

I can recommend you a decent one... :teeth:

thinking I can get about 6,600 for my ST. So possibly another 2k....lets say car for about 8,500 max (if I need to spend that much)

Set on black I think, gunmetal grey would be my second choice. What kinda mileage example am I looking at for that?

I recently picked up a black GT pre tax well within your budget also with low miles.

Clutches can go around the 40k mark but some have lasted much longer.

Also if you try and get one with a P3 service recently undertaken that will also save you a fair wad of cash.

Corrosion on the exhaust if also common, so find one with a replacement one already fitted and your onto a winner.

Good luck with the search! Where are you based?

Id be looking to try a few out to see what you think of the different bhp models out there. Some feel the higher tax is worth it for a 313 model, others prefer the cheaper 276 models and spend a bit on mods bringing the power up a bit.

Plenty of pre 2006 ones to choose from for your budget.

Welcome to the forum.

I was tempted by the higher Tax but dont kow if I can warrant it! Even if it is once a year.

Based in the BAsingstoke area, the closer I can get to the price I can sell the ST for the better, dont want to outlay too much if cn get something a familar value