My new Skyline

brown7758

Looks good, you had to get one with some black somewhere!

What are the wheels?

I like the black :) although I wasn't sure about the carbon bonnet at first..

The wheels are 18" wolfrace shark alloys.. Again, I wasnt too sure as I quite like the white on white look with Skylines, but they are doing the growing thing too :blush:

Edited by brown7758

Nice car, lots of potential. Best colour too. You joined skyline owners?

I've joined the skyline-owners-club, but not the skylineowners yet.. I will be soon :thumbs: Glasgow's newest Skyline ;)

Nice, but spec needed ;)

HKS air induction kit

HKS ssqv

RSP ecu = 350+ bhp

massive front mount intercooler

carbon bonnet.. featured on the auto extreme website

18" wolfrace shark alloys

vented front wings

full Jun bodykit

GTR rear spoiler

Momo interior gear knob and steering wheel

Cobra Daytona front matching seats..recliners on Larkspeed runners

full jet black interior

custom centre console with hks boost controll and turbo timer

Sterling cat 1 alarm

strut brace on front

new under bonnet hoses

oversized fuel filter

Walbro motosport fuel pump

3" stainless de-catted exhaust system with a carbon wrapped nismo back box that sounds very special

Custom sparkling graphite grey painted dash

this is how we look just now, but there is more..

I'm going to have the car mapped and dyno'd as soon as I have the time, so the actual 'specs' will be up as soon as I'm sure of them..

as I'm a noob when it comes to EVC's, im going to take my time working it out properly.. but having a fiddle with the basic modes.... :teeth: :evil: :scare: :evil::teeth:

Didn't know realise you were in Glasgow. Iv got some competition then :lol:

Was on SOC for ages but not much happens there for the scots. There's monthly meets on SO, Iv already arranged 2 joint meets with zeds on there so make sure you join up soon

• Like 1

I'd definitely get the map checked, RSP aren't exactly known as the best mappers :surrender:

Get some engine pics up ;)

Will do Ian, thanks :thumbs:

This is the only engine pic I have atm.. its old, the previous owners from when the bonnet was being fitted..

Skyline3-1.jpg

Skyline4.jpg

Skyline2.jpg

Was on SOC for ages but not much happens there for the scots. There's monthly meets on SO, Iv already arranged 2 joint meets with zeds on there so make sure you join up soon

Ill do it tomorrow after work :thumbs: there's not much that happens on SOC full stop, but that's where the car build was posted etc and still has the SOC stickers on the rear quarter windows :ninja:

Nice car, lots of potential. Best colour too. You joined skyline owners?

I've joined the skyline-owners-club, but not the skylineowners yet.. I will be soon :thumbs: Glasgow's newest Skyline ;)

Nice, but spec needed ;)

HKS air induction kit

HKS ssqv

RSP ecu = 350+ bhp

massive front mount intercooler

carbon bonnet.. featured on the auto extreme website

18" wolfrace shark alloys

vented front wings

full Jun bodykit

GTR rear spoiler

Momo interior gear knob and steering wheel

Cobra Daytona front matching seats..recliners on Larkspeed runners

full jet black interior

custom centre console with hks boost controll and turbo timer

Sterling cat 1 alarm

strut brace on front

new under bonnet hoses

oversized fuel filter

Walbro motosport fuel pump

3" stainless de-catted exhaust system with a carbon wrapped nismo back box that sounds very special

Custom sparkling graphite grey painted dash

this is how we look just now, but there is more..

I'm going to have the car mapped and dyno'd as soon as I have the time, so the actual 'specs' will be up as soon as I'm sure of them..

as I'm a noob when it comes to EVC's, im going to take my time working it out properly.. but having a fiddle with the basic modes.... :teeth: :evil: :scare: :evil::teeth:

nothing over 0.9 on the stock tubby mate, the ceramic wheel wont thank you for it, at 350bhp that should be it at its most, unless its been upgraded to an rsp tubby with their packages they do...

been on their years, best site for skylines IMO,

Well, I set up my account last night.. so I will sort my profile and make my introductions tonight..

Where in Glasgow are you? I'm south west (Cardonald) area.. may have to come to a mini meet, my little brother in his matt black Zed and I :)

Yea keep your eye on the Scottish meets section there's a few coming up. I'm in the southside but work in the west end so il see you around no doubt. Not seen a matt black zed around here

Yea keep your eye on the Scottish meets section there's a few coming up. I'm in the southside but work in the west end so il see you around no doubt. Not seen a matt black zed around here

Will do buddy.

He doesn't use it all too much, he lives in Craigbank and worked in Thornliebank so that was his only journey :)