PS4 discussion

neo

from looking at that game trade in site I should be able to get a fair whack off my ps4 pre order. Really hoping that the PS4 is worth it over the xbox one. I ended buying a 360 because playing online with a ps3 was a lag fest.

Early days, never before have so many consoles been produced and with so many owners close to the internet to complaint if it's only 0.4%, then that's nothing.

I'm sure it's frustrating if you're an owner, but it's not the end of the world. Looked like a solid launch for Sony, average review scores for the games aside.

Phew thank goodness Microsoft have never had issues in the past :wacko:

Butthurt ?? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Yeah, lets see if they handle it as well as MS did.

It is early days and like Ekona says, with people almost falling over themselves to post up issues and problems it all has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

The launch games are lame though in my opinion, not that the Xbox's appear to be much better from the outside.

Agreed, i wont be jumping on the bandwagon just yet, i will wait for the issues to be ironed out. More importantly though none of the release games jump out for me this time around. Im being swayed by the xbox and forrza at the moment but i'm sure i will end up with both

Agreed, i wont be jumping on the bandwagon just yet, i will wait for the issues to be ironed out. More importantly though none of the release games jump out for me this time around. Im being swayed by the xbox and forrza at the moment but i'm sure i will end up with both

Yeah Forza is tempting but will your Logitech be compatible with the XBone

Yeah Forza is tempting but will your Logitech be compatible with the XBone

Currently only works with the ps3 and PC, bet it won't work with either the ps4 or xbone....buggerit

• 2 months later...

Got Tomb Raider yesterday and played it a fair bit. Not everyones cup of tea definitely no COD or BF but graphically it is stunning, jaw dropping in fact.

Running in 1080p 60fps compared to 720p and 30fps on the xBone :lol:

Great use of the speakers on the controller too that really do add to the atmosphere.

If you like TR give it a shot :thumbs:

Sent from the golf club...