Places to go for shiny bits

Hi just getting my zed this week and have decided I wana go down the mint engine route. I have always wanted a car like the ones at the shows were their engines look the absolute nutsss. My car is in really good condition no scratches dents trolley dings so i am happy with how it looks for the time being and thought start with an engine dress up would be good idea. Could some one point me in the right direction for polished parts and carbon goodies etc

Thanks

Haha. I knew Wasso would be straight in there!

Dave, I must warn you, one you've started, there's no stopping. And to quote the aforementiond Wasso - "It's like Pringles".

Im starting to look at shiny bits aswell.... also beginning to think im going to regret it :lol:

O you will :lol:

Well the bank will - don't tell HQ - your house hunting remember :p

If you stand still long enough down at the zed shed - you might get yourself powder coated in whatever shiny colour you like

As long as it's GREEN or orange

Im starting to look at shiny bits aswell.... also beginning to think im going to regret it :lol:

O you will :lol:

Well the bank will - don't tell HQ - your house hunting remember :p

I keep saying we will have to live in a cardboard box on the M3, surprisingly I keep getting hit :fishslap::lol:

Cheers for the replys and yeah wasso that pretty much what im lookin to get to with my car ... both them engines look great in them pics just love the look of the zed engine. I dread to think how much that all cost but I am worried cos I love pringles can see an expensive habit about to appear lol

Cheers for the replys and yeah wasso that pretty much what im lookin to get to with my car ... both them engines look great in them pics just love the look of the zed engine. I dread to think how much that all cost but I am worried cos I love pringles can see an expensive habit about to appear lol

Nice username. Imposter!!

Stealth is so much better than bling ;)

061.jpg

:p

Do you miss it?

Like you wouldn't believe :(

If I thought I could recreate it I'd rebuild it but I could never own another Z after what I achieved with my first one, nothing would come close to it :(

Like this......

IMG_7399.jpg

I wouldn't have a clue for anything needing polishing ;)

How much was the oil catch can ian and is it a stillen pls?

Peter its a ARC V2 catch can, price anywhere around £400 from America second hand after import tax and postage.

Like this......

IMG_7399.jpg

I wouldn't have a clue for anything needing polishing ;)

How much was the oil catch can ian and is it a stillen pls?

Peter its a ARC V2 catch can, price anywhere around £400 from America second hand after import tax and postage.

:scare: I will get my man to make me one lol.