My Candy Apple Red Wheels

D8NMT

I've recently had my wheels refurbed and powder coated Candy Apple red.

I love them!

Anyway, I thought others may be interested to see them on the car, i've never seen red wheels on a silver Z before so it was a bit of a risk, but i'm so glad i did it.

null_zpscc33ba13.jpg

wheel_red_zps3139142a.jpg

350z_red1_zpsd6361f1f.jpg

Thanks

Edited by D8NMT
  • Like 1

I think your bolts need to be black - or the nissan badge needs to be silver, too many different colours!

Definitely stands out though!

Yeah it stands out!

Not sure I understand what you mean? At the moment the Nissan badges are silver? Which matches the wheel bolts (and the car!)

Edited by D8NMT

I think your bolts need to be black - or the nissan badge needs to be silver, too many different colours!

Definitely stands out though!

Yeah it stands out!

Not sure I understand what you mean? At the moment the Nissan badges are silver? Which matches the wheel bolts (and the car!)

Sorry I meant the black surround on the Nissan centre cap - just think it would look better if your bolts matched this. Personal preference of course! I used to paint my 911 wheels yellow in Gran Turismo :lol:

Can't say I like them, sorry :/ However I think that's more due to the fact I detest the basic OEM wheels.

Love the colour though :D

TBH, I'm not keen on the Rays but I guess it's horses and all that.

OP - Brave colour BTW!

you're not the first, nurrish did his a few years ago and we all took the pi$$, but his were more pink.

i'm not a fan, wasn;t then and still not now. but i'm old and grumpy and not down with the kids, so my opinion doesnt count.

you're not the first, nurrish did his a few years ago and we all took the pi$$, but his were more pink.

i'm not a fan, wasn;t then and still not now. but i'm old and grumpy and not down with the kids, so my opinion doesnt count.

So why did you say anything :lol:

:) :)

So why did you say anything :lol:

:) :)

freedom of speech :)

On a track/drift car with a bodykit, aftermarket wheels and matching accents/stickers maybe. But standard wheels on a standard body isn't for me sorry

Agree with Irfan,

To go bold and pull it off my personal opinion is you need a bigger set of aftermarket wheels.

Good effort though, you will always divide opinion when trying something a bit different. I personally dislike gloss black wheels too but look how popular they are.

As long as you like them it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks

• Like 1

On a track/drift car with a bodykit, aftermarket wheels and matching accents/stickers maybe. But standard wheels on a standard body isn't for me sorry

Agree with Irfan,

To go bold and pull it off my personal opinion is you need a bigger set of aftermarket wheels.

Good effort though, you will always divide opinion when trying something a bit different. I personally dislike gloss black wheels too but look how popular they are.

As long as you like them it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks

Yep I have had mixed feedback on them! But I like them, they have really grown on me.

Hopefully the car will have a few more little red touches over the next few weeks too.

I'm not a fan of big bodykits etc but wanted to do something different, that would stand out!

Cheers for the feedback everyone, I didn't put the photos up in the hope everyone would praise the car, I just thought people would enjoy seeing something different!

I will add some more pics once my other 'red bits' arrive :-)

• Like 2