Wales 2013 Money raised for our chosen charities. £800.00

glrnet

We don't have the full 'result' yet as The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity have to wait for an 'approved' money counting volunteer to open the sealed box and count the contents. When they have done that they will write to Colin and let us know what the total is.

The British Heart Foundation collection raised £249.00 and some change. That is an absolutely splendid effort people so thank you very much to all of you who so generously contributed :yahoo: :yahoo::#1:

Will keep you updated as soon as Colin gets the final figure from The Royal Marsden :thumbs:

**Figures now in**

Money raised for the Royal Marsden by us at Wales was £277.40, plus about £250 here:- http://www.justgiving.com/350zuk

Well done to everyone who gave to both of these causes, the best part of £800.00 is an excellent total :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks again

• Like 1

That's great news graham thought it might be slightly less than that so well chuffed!!

Thanks for everyone's generosity :thumbs:

Well I wasn't going to argue with you and Marky, on top of that you two are very good at remembering who hadn't contributed, I'm sure you would have marched me over to the cash machine if I hadn't have gone when I did :stir: ;) Well done you two :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

That's brilliant. Its truly humbling to think that the creation of this club those years ago has now resulted in such a large number of people having fun together and also raising large sums of money for charities nationwide.

I'm so very proud to be part of what has been achieved over the last couple of years. A massive thank you to each and every member for embracing our decision to raise money for these good causes.

:clap:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...