350Z will be my next car

Hi,

new to forum, currently drive a MX5 (great car) but need more umph, so saving up for a 350Z unless i see a good finance deal.

Looking for a 55/56 plate with low miles and 1 or 2 owners (cheaper tax one), like the gun metal grey and blue ones

Any tips on what to look for greatly received

i have a 03 plate MX5 with only 20k miles in perfect condition to sell/trade

G

Thanks for all the welcomes

How much do you guys pay for insurance for a 350z

Im 48, 11 years no claims and looking to buy a 350z for 8k but use it as a second car probably only doing 3k miles per year

I reckon about 450 to insure for you but then again everyone's quote is always different,

Make sure you look for one that is a GT model, has heated electric leather, Bose sound system, cruise control and rays alloys. Worth the £500 extra on a used car

Welcome to the forum by the way, the modding will commence when you get one :lol:

• Like 1

Decided 350Z GT model in gun metal grey or the blue, less than 40k with 2 owners max and as close to March 06 is what im going for the cheaper tax.

Will need a NISMO rear spoiler on they look class, anybody know any good garages in the north east of england that could fit the spoiler.

Just need to save up and sell MX5, trying not to incur debt!

Should get 4k for MX5 hopefuly

Am i being realistic to get the spec i want for 8-9k and get spoiler fitted?

God sick of waiting, love me MX5 but can count on one hand the number of days i have had my roof down!