How do :)

Evening all,

First I have something to admit, I don't actually have a 350z and kinda never will, let me explain.

Basically my missus has decided out the blue she wants her own car as mine is usually in use. So as she can't afford a 370z she's set her eyes on a 350z (with the GT goodies). Initially she wanted a red one, typically one of the more expensive and rare to get hold of I've found, (yes its mostly me doing the looking) so after a bit more debating I've found a 2 owner 50k miler grey GT, although no sign of the Rays wheels? Was that optional? Anyway it's in Manchester (we are Derbyshire) and we should be taking a look on Sunday afternoon if all goes well. I've have a good read of the buying guide and made notes of what to ask and look out for. I actually run a modded Impreza so know the usual bits to look for but as with so many performance cars there are certain things to look for if you've never owned one.

As me or my missus have never driven one we are taking a test drive in one from a garage not far from us tomorrow, all being well we will then make arrangements to see the one mentioned above.

I'll attach the link for the autotrader ad as any input would be appreciated, good & bad.

Well that's me for now, cheers chaps.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201305096682113/sort/default/usedcars/model/350_z/make/nissan/page/1?logcode=p

although no sign of the Rays wheels? Was that optional?

Welcome ... :wave: Rays were a £1000 option up until 2006 when they became standard on the facelift model ... That's a pre-facelift and is Gunmetal rather than Twilight ... looks good value though if genuine

Edited by ATTAK Z

Ah cheers for that. I must say I do prefer them to the standards, are there many kicking about in the used market?

Welcome :) . Rays come up for sale on a fairly regular basis anything from £200 upwards depending on condition and tyres fitted.

Pete

Edited by JetSet