what is everyone taking to Wales 2013

wizurd

You would only need your own booze if you intend on drinking it in your own room or having your own late night room party. There is a perfectly adequate bar at the Moreton where most people spend the night.

Okay the bar shuts at like 11pm or so, and its at this point some 'may' wish to continue drinking. I don't condone or partake in these sort of gatherings as we'll probably have a party in the room :lol:

I'll be bringing a case of 24 and a few bottles of wine.

Always good to have spares :lol:

Okay the bar shuts at like 11pm or so, and its at this point some 'may' wish to continue drinking. I don't condone or partake in these sort of gatherings as we'll probably have a party in the room :lol:

Please be mindful of the occupants next door :teeth: And more seriously your alcohol in blood level in the morning, just saying :)

Please be mindful of the occupants next door :teeth: And more seriously your alcohol in blood level in the morning, just saying :)

Oh without a shadow of doubt this isn't a rave, and adults amongst us will behave.

I mean last year we played "give us a clue" after a few wines from Adrian.

Secondly there's no way I'm waking up with a hangover, it just doesn't work, eh Graham.

We shall ALL be good boys and girls :)

Edit!

Rothers are you bringing your breathalyser? I think you should, but Martinmac isn't coming to prove his soberness!

Edited by Wasso

Yeah it's not good being really ill at 5am on that Monday morning *blushes* lol!

:blush:

Well I don't want Graham jumping on my back and shreaking down my ear to make me have a heart attack. Never again!!

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 1

ok looking at the posts then i'll definitely be bringing some refreshments!

I did think like others "aren't there bars to drink at" but good point made, if they shut at 11pm then might need some extras.

I can see me bringing some cleaning supplies and never having time to use them

You have to be up at the crack of dawn as well if you want to clean your car and have breakfast.

Either way there's enough time on the Sat afternoon to clean B)

I nominate you to clean my car then Wasso - you only did the back half last time you were down ;)

Edited by Keyser

Wizurd, I have a mini sized detailing kit that I take with me to shows or if we have out of town events over a weekend. Not sure if other brands do, but the brand of detailing product I use, used to have small bottles as well as the full 16oz, so makes for a nice compact kit of the little decanted bottles, easily stowable in the Zed. In fact I take that kit when I'm detailing a car too, has absolutely everything I need.