Just put a deposit down on a nismo kit 350z!

Hi Guys,

As you may see i joined up a few years ago with the intention to buy a 350, but insurance was far too expensive then so ended up buying an ep3 civic type R. I done a few bits to that and loved it (Can give pics and specs if wanted). Well now im in the market for a 350 and saw a couple and put a deposit down

I am collecting a 300 350z with the nismo kit next week, i just have a few questions:

- When the car is running and the bonnet is up, are you meant to hear a small ticking sound?

- What parts generally tend to go on the suspension? around 50k miles or so.

- also is there anything recommended to help with some bolster marks/wear on the orange seats?

Only reason i ask is because i drove the car it seemed fine, just these few little issues playing in my mind!

In milton keynes btw if there is anyone local?

Thanks,

Med

:welcome: and :worthless: Both Zed and Civic!

- When the car is running and the bonnet is up, are you meant to hear a small ticking sound?

If it's not the fuel damper and you do find out what it is, please let us know as there are a few with a similar tick.

• Like 1

:welcome: and :worthless: Both Zed and Civic!

If it's not the fuel damper and you do find out what it is, please let us know as there are a few with a similar tick.

LOL i will check on friday eve when i go to see the car again!!

I am hoping to have a look and listen to another 350 before i go and view this car again, fingers crossed its normal otherwise i dont know whether to proceed or not? thanks for the link btw, very useful. will update when i know

as for pics of the civic, well it would be my pleasure:

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_1866-1.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

The ep3 looks great, welcome

Best induction kit for the EP3.....sounds the tits on Vtec!

Thanks guys

Yeh the GruppeM sounded awesome, with the DC sports 4-2-1 mainifold (decatted) and full Mugen twinloop exhaust system it really did sound pretty nice :teeth:

So i managed to get a listen to a mates low milage 350z and it sounded the same, so i think it was just me being overly paranoid haha.

But the slight ticking noise i was talking about is only heard when the bonnet is up on the car, and didnt sound like/or as loud as when their is an issue with the fuel damper? but i will get that checked this week anyway to play safe!!

So now i am the owner of a 300ps 350z :D

Its a little dirty but heres a couple of pics i took today which i edited on my iphone:

photo2se.th.JPG

photo1mq.th.jpg

Does anyone know what exhaust i have? its not very loud on idle but opens up after 4k!!

But it will be undergoing a full detail next weekend, and then it will be very shiney B)

Parking sensors too, nice.

Exhaust, get on your Knesset, give it a clean and there's your answer. Lol

Are the sensors a factory option?

Also, got it up on the ramps at the garage when they were giving it the once over and the guys were complementing on how well the exhaust finish and fitment is! and then i saw a plaque on the system and it looks like i have a Fujitsubo exhaust :teeth:

im assuming its a Legaris R version? which is the one i wanted,as it similar design but slightly less restrictive then the nismo right?

if so, then very happy days :D