The Apprentice 2013

I love the way they are all scheming gits, and they happily feed rope to the niece ones so they can hang themselves in an episode. They are all 2 faced. Supportive of the idiots, then hang them out to dry in the board room :lol:

Not sure why people watch this - I took in 5 minutes out of curiosity earlier and it appears its not in fact any sort of effort to find a businessman than it is to find the best 'del-boy' out of the group of utter numpties that have signed up just to get on TV. I presume people do not watch it for any other reason than just to watch barely literate people trying to flog crap to people on the street? I like to use a phrase by a certain Malcolm Tucker for these types in that they are 'so dense, light bends around them'... :surrender:

Also some of the eye candy is good to look at ;)

Love the birds sat in their PJ's at the end of last nights episode boobtastic lol

Dirty boy....

It's better after the first episode when they get woken up or the phone rings and they come bounding down the stairs braless :bounce:

:blush:

Love the birds sat in their PJ's at the end of last nights episode boobtastic lol

Dirty boy....

It's better after the first episode when they get woken up or the phone rings and they come bounding down the stairs braless :bounce:

Ha ha, I'd forgotten about that!

I'm looking forward to it!

On another point

Did anyone else find that Tim guy (guy who got told to shut up by LS when they won) really annoying how he seemed to find it impossible to stay still when talking!?! It was like he had body terrets!

Dirty boy....

Ha ha, I'd forgotten about that!

I'm looking forward to it!

On another point

Did anyone else find that Tim guy (guy who got told to shut up by LS when they won) really annoying how he seemed to find it impossible to stay still when talking!?! It was like he had body terrets!

Yeah gave me a headache :headhurt:

how many of them return to their jobs to find they've been sacked for real after there bosses realise what a complete mongtard they are at completeing even simple tasks like breathing. and no longer trust them with big money companies. does anyone remember the accountant last year who didnt seem to understand basic accountancy principals and couldnt add up. :doh:

i had to laugh at the first part when they were all d1ck waving over who does what, what skills they have, how many millions they are in control of etce etc etc. and the first thing out of the welsh guys mouth is....." I'm from Wales!" like its a business asset :lol:

I just don't get how they failed last nights task it was so easy - especially so when split between 8 people!!!

2 people count what you have and unload.

2 people work out how much each item costs and what to sell it for.

2 people load the van.

2 people work out where to go to sell what.....

Seriously these people are so dense.

I love this show and always will, but it's long since been an actual competition between actual entrepreneurs who have achieved anything. As SMD says, its now more about who will make great TV rather than people with actual achievements. Once you get over that fact, it's great TV if only to watch peoples ego's be destroyed in the boardroom by their lack of even basic numeracy or literacy :lol:

Edited by Sarnie