Finally going to pick up DA HULK !!

P15UL T

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul that is stunning dude!

How was the finish on the rear Nismo V2 Spoiler?

Im soooooo jealous!#

Damn you!

Get some more pics of the front and back for me please, i want to see what kit you have on it.

B)

Autocar had a first drive feature of The Porsche 911 GT3 RS last week. The colour was similar to yours, but the Porker doesn't look as good. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you - shouldn't be hard to spot! :D

Guest prescience

I'm really pleased for you that it's worked out as you wanted it to - you must've had a few anxious moments :teeth:

cheers again guys for your kind comments - im soooo happy with the end result !

got the nismo exhaust fitted today, not really loud at all - a bit of a deeper note but no were near as loud as my teg was. i may try some high flow cats to see what the end result is.

weather has been abismal typical after 2-3 weeks of great weather.

jacko: the washer hid washers were cut out by the bodyshop - for some reason i though it would be a good idea to keep them

lewis: the fitment of the nismo spoiler was spot on and the quality of it after it was painted surprised me and the painter (simon)

cant wait to get some wheels was looking a some 19" volk SF's but i see them every where i look now :teeth:

here are a couple more pics:

100_1006.jpg

100_1038.jpg

100_1025.jpg

got the nismo exhaust fitted today, not really loud at all - a bit of a deeper note but no were near as loud as my teg was. i may try some high flow cats to see what the end result is.

If you bought it new, give it a bit of time to loosen up. I remember when I had mine installed and drove off with it that i thought "hmm, its not as aggressive as I thought it would be" but it loosened up afterwards and now it is spot on for me :)