Finally going to pick up DA HULK !!

P15UL T

well the time has finally come for me to go and she her again :blush:

cant wait - seemingly needs to be carfully taked out of the bodyshop as there is a slight slope that the new skirts may hit on :headhurt:

will get some pics up asap - but bearing in mind it wont look B) until i get those standard rims off it

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys just in from cleaning the interior ( the guy was going to do it but 1. i want it back now and 2. i wanted to do a proper job)

as per the unwriten rule up here in scotland - as soon as you finish washing your car it must rain.

it was very dull and im not very happy with the pics as it looks nothing like it, so i will post only one to help feed you habit and will get some more taken tomorrow when the sun hopefully show its face.

the side lights and rear lights in the bumper are going in to get tinted at a later date

let me know what you think

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w204 ... 0_0990.jpg

Looks very nice mate :thumbs: That was along wait, but looks to have been worth it. Love the tinted rears! ...may go and do mine I've had the stuff for weeks but have been too lazy to do them :teeth: I don't think it'll be to hard to spot you anywhere in Ayrshire now :teeth:

cheers guys

not had time to get anymore decent pics as i was away paintballing today (friken sore those little balls !)

the wheels are getting changed for 19"s which will be gun metal or anthracite to match the handles, the rear lights are 2006 leds with 3 coats of anthracite mixed with laquer, i also got the strut bar sprayed anthracite and it looks sweet B)

body kit is Powerhouse Amuse and fits perfectly , spoiler is nismo v2 with carbon blade ( thanks to geoffery at EPR for supplying it and it also fits perfectly and of very high quality :thumbs:

badges have been removed and flushed as have the rear wiper and washer and aerial

i am taking it out tonight to a little show but as usual it is pissing down so probably no decent pics

cheers Paul