350z DE DRL Reflector LEDs - All Sold

cs2000

Im bored at work so thought I do some maths, this is total amount of work and parts involved in making 19 sets of these!

17 metres wire

568 Individual solder joints

266 LED's

1,300 ml of Silicone

around 30 hours of build time.

Got mine fitted today :thumbs:

It was possible with the wheels still on but for the love of god take them off it you can :lol:

It took twice as long as it should faffing around trying to get clips out and the wiring in!

Waiting for it to get dark so I can take some photos

Edited by longsh07

Look ace!

I fixed mine over the weekend. As I said in post 1, my prototype models were wired differently, this compromised the waterproof-ness of the unit and so the LED's failed after a few weeks, plus the solder joints were nowhere near as good and there was too much stress on the joints.

I now have a set fitted wired the same as you guys now that orders have tailed off I actually had time to fix mine! haha

U need the bumper off other wise u won't be able to fit/refit the reflectors, especially on the drivers side as the washer bottles in the way,

I managed mine going throughout the wheel arch, didn't have to take my wheels off just turned them in, was fairly easy to do

Same. Ive managed it 3 times now with removing the 6 plastic clips ontop of the bumper, remove the 3 screws in each where arch and then 2 screws on either side underneath the bumper, this allows you to flex the bumper enough to unscrew the reflectors.