350z DE DRL Reflector LEDs - All Sold

cs2000

Two sets of silver turned up today, so, more photos of reflectors with holes ;)

CDF61438-285A-41DF-AF6F-A64450CF1CF2-1292-000000FE4DBDB092.jpg

Still no damn LED's!! Not sure why the other black set havnt turned up since they were all ordered at the same time, im sure they will however :)

Edited by cs2000

BM - I had thought about having two rows of LEDs to do exactly that. But with the white being as bright as they are, and the orange being so close they might hard to see. Or at least that's the conclusion I came up with. CS seems a dab hand at this now so may well have something up his sleeve :)

Lol BM, that was my original plan a while ago, as I said in the other topic, I had relays wired up to turn off the white lights whilst the amber ones were flashing but in the end I ran out of time, money and patience with these and just fitted white, plus I couldn't find the correct LED's which I now believe I have, a project for another day I feel :)

As you can see, stupidly bright orange LED's :D

016462B1-BCAD-46E5-AFC3-7F0D741E6AAE-1292-0000010E28646178.jpg

lol Shaun1982, they will arrive, I currently have 3 sets but im waiting for LED's to arrive :( everything else (aside from your set) is here ready and waiting!

Edited by cs2000

Oh, whats this in the post this morning...

Yep, more holes made in the final set of the first batch of reflectors

4639E94F-1466-447B-8AB9-CD7EC4580F85-1292-000001A18A7C87FF.jpg

And as if by magic, a while bunch of LED's arrived too :D

A18DBA0B-7722-4C68-87A9-AE0D1BF54D42-1292-000001A184D91F90.jpg

So, LED's secured into the reflectors (excuse all the DVD's and such)

7370EC5C-C1D4-47DC-9885-48640937892C-1292-000001A191361BCE.jpg

From there I have connected all of the wires and soldered them together, also the rears of the reflectors are filled with silicone so now my house stinks like vinegar as for some reason silicone smells like that. Im giving it until tomorrow to set, then testing and then maybe Monday evening it will be packing time!

• Like 1

I have orange HR reflectors but I doubt you will want them :p

I have HR DRLs but they're very blue and each one has one blown LED along the strip. I'll be getting rid of them when I fit cs2000's ones and the Nismo v1 bumper to my car, if you don't mind waiting.

Yes, I do apologise about the wait for the 2nd set, 2 reasons. major legal issues at work so im tied up with that, and secondly, funding as im saving for a wedding in July :/ ! lol il get them done in the next few weeks :)

Im guessing around that kind-of time but I cant guarantee sadly. Im going to buy all of the parts needed for anyone on the list next Thursday, the parts take a short while to arrive from America then I have to make them.

Let me know if this is OK and il add you to the list :)