350z DE DRL Reflector LEDs - All Sold

cs2000

There was a silver Zed following me on the motorway the other week with these and I thought they looked fantastic.

Really interested, but I'm a total modification newbie, how easy are these to fit?

Plus I include a guide on how to do this. Isnt the greatest but it helps.

@Marty-350 thanks, ive added you on.

Hey octet, sorry for the wait. Im ordering the rest of the parts next Thursday, has been various issues mostly related to legal issues at work taking all my time but also funding issues :(.

Let me see what I can do, give me 10 mins.

EDIT: im going to do another 4 orders in "Batch 2" yours are in there Octet, sorry about having to wait. Ive just tried to order the parts but sadly it wont let me, weird but Ive messaged the seller. Hopefully he still sells these!

Edited by cs2000

Bad news guys, the current supplier I have been using has stopped selling black ones, yep, the one most of you guys want!

Im trying to source more and have found somewhere but they are more expensive than the old supplier.

------------

EDIT, screw it, there's been enough delays so ive just bought the black ones at a price increase of about 30%. All parts for EVERYONE currently on the list are now on order, should arrive early-mid next week!

Any future orders for black ones, the price has gone up by £5 seeing as the cost has also gone up. I have only increased it by £5, despite the actual increase being about £12. obviously anyone who's order is already in (everyone on the list of this date) will get it at the old price of £55 + £3 postage :) First post has been updated with the new price so ignore this if you're on the list already ;)

Edited by cs2000

Bad news guys, the current supplier I have been using has stopped selling black ones, yep, the one most of you guys want!

Im trying to source more and have found somewhere but they are more expensive than the old supplier.

------------

EDIT, screw it, there's been enough delays so ive just bought the black ones at a price increase of about 30%. All parts for EVERYONE currently on the list are now on order, should arrive early-mid next week!

Any future orders for black ones, the price has gone up by £5 seeing as the cost has also gone up. I have only increased it by £5, despite the actual increase being about £12. obviously anyone who's order is already in (everyone on the list of this date) will get it at the old price of £55 + £3 postage :)

You sir, are a gentleman :thumbs:

:D Thanks guys, just didn't want to keep people waiting, especially people who are very early on the list such as poor octet! lol

The thing that annoys me is that I can tell from photos of the item that they're EXACTLY what I was buying before, the numbers on the back are identical, yet im paying 30% more! lol never mind, them's the dice!

• Like 1

Poor you in 1 respect, yes you did JUST miss out on the first batch, however, lucky you, as you know, I ordered your set of reflectors earlier in the week (or was it last week, so this evening...

After some (lots) of measuring and drilling...

4BEF79C5-C5FA-4611-86EB-1E150D28F5C4-4624-00000298499A6725.jpg

and after a while of work inserting and pressing home the LED's...

F709872F-D8E0-48B7-B409-9E7A594CCE1D-4624-000002984F0695BB.jpg

So, this needs a couple of days to fully cure, but tomorrow or Saturday il complete the wiring, test them, box them up and post them on Tuesday as Monday is a bank holiday :thumbs:

Edited by cs2000

Ah not long to wait and what a star you are build quality still looks excellent mate really looking forward to fitting these.liking the updates and your promises to members that have ordered even though your build prices have gone up.

Clowns reflectors were posted today, Right, just waiting for the next load of reflectors to arrive to me, gonna be busy seeing as Ive ordered 7 sets...

That's 98 holes I need to measure and drill, 98 LED's to locate, 196 solder joints to be made and a total of 336 hrs of testing (24 hrs per reflector * 14)

Luckily the mrs is away all of this week so I can get cracking!

Yep. I dare say you could do it by just moving the wheel arch liners, but youd probably have no skin left on your hands afterwards!

I include a guide for removal and fitting and tbh its really not that hard, total of about 12 bolts and a few plastic clips.