350z DE DRL Reflector LEDs - All Sold

cs2000

Heh, those are the exact ones I buy too so yeah they will work :thumbs:

Il give you a message when im back from holiday and we can organise something :) Could just do a swap since you say you haven't even fitted those at all, your choice.

Edited by cs2000

Just a quickie, ajedney's set arrived today. Clearly these aren't going to get posted before I leave, but they're sat with LED's with the silicone drying now :)

Car350z, im sure your set will turn up in a few days. The supplier for the black ones always seems to take a few days more, plus I have to go and pay customs fee for those too.

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

As predicted, Car350z's set arrived today, il get them made up and drying but seeing as im off in 6 hrs to the airport they will have to hold station for 10 days, sorry guys.

Photo to follow, if I remember!

Just a quickie, ajedney's set arrived today. Clearly these aren't going to get posted before I leave, but they're sat with LED's with the silicone drying now :)

Car350z, im sure your set will turn up in a few days. The supplier for the black ones always seems to take a few days more, plus I have to go and pay customs fee for those too.

Let me know how and when you need payment

Do you know the rough lead time on a set of Black/Smoked ones of these for an 06 plate? I'd be interested in them, and I am planning on getting some repair work done to my bumper soon so I could get them fitted at the same time.

Ok so I'm still in Cyprus so no further work done but the 2 sets I'm working in are 90% complete. Ip probably post those Monday or Tuesday.

The general lead time is about 10-14 days, longest part of that being shipping from USA of the reflectors.

If you'd like a set just let me know and il stick you down, il get an order in on Monday for the next lot :)

Just check however, these only fit the pre facelift (DE) bumper, not post facelift sadly.

Edited by cs2000

Ahh shame :( sorry.

OK, soooo im back :D

Woke up yesterday at 9AM Cyprus time, 7AM UK Time, had a last day of sunshine, got on the flight at 11:30PM (9:30PM UK time) flew and landed in the UK at 2:30AM, this is 4:30AM Cyprus time.

Got out of the airport eventually and got to Kaiser's garage to collect my car at about 5AM, (7AM Cyprus time) drove allll the way back home , really should have stopped :( and landed back in my bed in the UK at sometime around 7AM, meaning 9AM ish in Cyprus. Felt a weird day to wake up on a different continent sunning myself, take a bus, a plane, 2 cars and then finally be back in my bed the next day all without sleeping ..

Anyway, back ontopic. I completed the next 2 sets of reflectors the day or two before I went away. They have been drying for a week now so I think they are dry! all ready to go out tomorrow :)

Can I order a smoked set please?

I bought a set of ebay ages ago - finally went to fit them yesterday and when fitting I realised my Nismo front V1 needs pre-2006 indicators not post-2006 as I'd ordered :( doh! So they'll be up for sale shortly.

BM - I had thought about having two rows of LEDs to do exactly that. But with the white being as bright as they are, and the orange being so close they might hard to see. Or at least that's the conclusion I came up with. CS seems a dab hand at this now so may well have something up his sleeve :)

Just get a dimming module, DRLs have to dim when main lights are on anyway.

You could make them dim when indicators are selected as well....

Ahh shame :( sorry.

OK, soooo im back :D

Woke up yesterday at 9AM Cyprus time, 7AM UK Time, had a last day of sunshine, got on the flight at 11:30PM (9:30PM UK time) flew and landed in the UK at 2:30AM, this is 4:30AM Cyprus time.

Got out of the airport eventually and got to Kaiser's garage to collect my car at about 5AM, (7AM Cyprus time) drove allll the way back home , really should have stopped :( and landed back in my bed in the UK at sometime around 7AM, meaning 9AM ish in Cyprus. Felt a weird day to wake up on a different continent sunning myself, take a bus, a plane, 2 cars and then finally be back in my bed the next day all without sleeping ..

Anyway, back ontopic. I completed the next 2 sets of reflectors the day or two before I went away. They have been drying for a week now so I think they are dry! all ready to go out tomorrow :)

Yeah a hard life :p

@D8NMT - Your set of reflectors came in today. I have drilled the holes, inserted the LED's and filled with silicone. As ive said before, this takes 48 hrs to dry, and I have my 24 hrs of tests to run. All good so far for the few hrs they've been on :)

If all is good, they should be posted to you on Thursday I would think :)

The black reflectors, id expect them tomorrow or the next day, they always take a bit longer for some reason :shrug:

@D8NMT - Your set of reflectors came in today. I have drilled the holes, inserted the LED's and filled with silicone. As ive said before, this takes 48 hrs to dry, and I have my 24 hrs of tests to run. All good so far for the few hrs they've been on :)

If all is good, they should be posted to you on Thursday I would think :)

The black reflectors, id expect them tomorrow or the next day, they always take a bit longer for some reason :shrug:

Thanks for the update mate.

If you PM me with your details I will sort the payment out.

Thanks again!

Wow, what a busy day, loads of work top do on my own car, then 3 sets of reflectors to build!

longsh07 - I collected yours from the PO today, all built and undergoing testing/drying. Will be posted Tuesday

DannyG & Madhatter - I had to go to another post office location to pay customs fees on these :( but I expected it anyway, this is what's delayed yours otherwise they would have been here on Tuesday. Anyway, same as longsh07, theyre all built and undergoing testing/drying. Will be posted Tuesday, im sending you a payment PM not to ensure theres no hold ups :)

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

Don't worry about it mate, the black ones are more expensive then the silver because they're more expensive to buy, and on 75% of the orders I get customs charges, others I don't, and silver I never do :wacko:.

Payment received and noted on the first page :)