Dissapointed in Fellow Member !!!!!

flyboy

Ultimately we wont censor it (well I certainly wont) but we ask members think long and hard before they do it. If it does come out its a misunderstanding later on, it doesn't bode well for anyone involved.

Yes and I would hope nobody would just post without thinking it through or going through the 'proper' stages....

You've been here long enough to know that isnt true :lol:

Ultimately we wont censor it (well I certainly wont) but we ask members think long and hard before they do it. If it does come out its a misunderstanding later on, it doesn't bode well for anyone involved.

Yes and I would hope nobody would just post without thinking it through or going through the 'proper' stages....

i suspect sarcasm here :wacko:

i suspect sarcasm here :wacko:

Yep Taxi for Chris'I :lol:

Sorry to hear this Flyboy not only because it sucks but also because I know you sell items on here (as I purchased one of them) and you did a fantastic job keeping me up to date and even when there was a small error you sorted it really well and professioally. Wish people treated you in the same way.

It's obviously frustrating if you're not getting a response but unless you are certain he is deliberately ignoring you, naming and shaming could backfire. I was a bit miffed that I sent one of our members a PM about one his previous posts and didn't get a reply, only to find out a few weeks later that he had been ill and died. Just be sure that before you name and shame there isn't another explanation for his lack of response.

Its always best to try and resolve the issue but be prepared that it may take longer than two weeks for communication. As stated on here they could be on holiday or ill.

Its often best to give it a month or so because you can always name and shame when you`ve had enough, you never lose that option.

If you cant get hold of them try searching on the net for them, facebook etc, its surprising what you can turn up.

Had this happen to me once and the guy ignored me until i tracked his misses and kids down on facebook and pursued him through her. He soon sorted it then.

Nothing like being a psycho stalker to get the family worried.... :lol:

• Like 1

You can't tell if they Have been read but the system is being changed by the mods for us all to be able to see in future.

If an e mail notification is set up they are read off the site anyway

Edited by flyboy

What do you suggest I do??

Bought an item off a forum member which arrived damaged.

Said Member has now gone to ground and is not answering email or PM.

No problem communicating when they were asking for payment though!!

I am now lots of cash down and have a damaged item.......

Mate if you don't want people's opinions then don't post asking for them.

Can't see the reason why you had my posts removed. I have as much right to my opinion as everyone else.

As for naming and shaming that's a bad move.

It should be kept between the two parties involved.

Like I said face to face.

• Like 1

It was the bickering between members that was tidied up not the opinions, those I asked for.

I had never had experience of this which is why i asked for opinions in the first place,

If you want to start another argument, this time with me then I Will also suggest we take it somewhere else

Edited by flyboy

Said Member has been in touch via paypal.

States its my problem it arrived damaged not his and I should take it up with the courier.

I have replied with the correct information

ie. He has the contract with the courier and its his insurance on the package not mine.

Its his fault it arrived damaged as it was inadequately packaged.

We shall see where it goes but I cant see it being resolved without it being escalated from a dispute to a paypal claim against him.

This guy is obviously unaware of how the world works.

He has quite an interesting and varied presence on the web when you search for him LOL.