Photoshop request please!!!

The Bounty Bar Kid

BBK, though that somebody would have helped you out by now, they haven't so I suppose it is my duty to do so.

I presume you want two images, one with red wheels, one with black? Or did you want one red and one black wheel? If so which one? :lol:

One picture with red wheels and one picture with black wheels please. Yeah I think that people saw my post, then saw yours and then pee'd themselves! :lol:

Not sure about red wheels on Rays personally, I think if your going this bold you need new rims, something like Varrstoen Es2's in an agressive fitment and there anodised kind of red finish similar to the nuts. More expensive obviously but would achieve a better look, that's just my opinion I'm sure these will look good in the flesh though

Not sure about red wheels on Rays personally, I think if your going this bold you need new rims, something like Varrstoen Es2's in an agressive fitment and there anodised kind of red finish similar to the nuts. More expensive obviously but would achieve a better look, that's just my opinion I'm sure these will look good in the flesh though

Well I'm planning on having both my sets done in red. But I'm still thinking about do I swap these over for my winters and then buy some new Summer rims and then sell my oem 18s?

I do apologise mate, had the intention to do it, turned my back for a couple of minutes and some pikey half inched your wheels and sprayed the car instead! :doh:

IMAG0314_zps95ac1371.jpg

Got to love photoshop troll!

There is a very similar one on there, but fair play to you Ceejay as it's not easy to do! :thumbs:

Tell me your not serious about the red handles?

Why not?

Sorry mate it's not for me. Wheels in a bold colour will always be marmite but personally if your going red then I would leave the handles and reflectors I think it will ruin a very nice car

Matching accents- yes but for me the handles/reflectors don't work

Not gonna fall out with you if you do lol just my opinion