What I used to drive...

fergie1471

Just a few pics of past cars i have had/built before coming back to the Z. Bought all cars standard then personalised to my taste

MR2 Turbo T-bar

MR21.jpg

EP3 that i Mugenized

mugen.jpg

gare011.jpg

My S2000

DSCF2733.jpg

My first 350Z and my bike

Picture034.jpg

Picture033.jpg

b2.jpg

My FN2 Type R

typr.jpg

honda-civic-type-r-i-vtec-type-r-gt-S416830-3.jpg

The New Z

350.jpg

Theres not much between the EP3 and the FN2. On the EP3 I had a stronger anti-roll bar and slightly lowered so had the handling spot on but just kept the FN2 standard so difficult to compare. i prefer the looks of the FN2 but just with the rage wheels and GP kit. The first 350Z got written off while parked outside my GF's house and then i wanted 4 seats so when back to the civic. Missed the soft top of the S2K aswell tho hence the new Z. I know they dont look as good as the hardtop but love the feeling of driving with the roof down. The new Z already has a zorst but not sure which one and iv just ordered a rear spoiler but it will take 4 weeks to arrive. Im off to vietnam and thailand for a little hol for 3 weeks on sunday though so dont have to wait too long. ha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you miss the FN2 ? Reason i ask is i'm currently selling mine to buy a 350z, don't need 4 seats and not overly fussed about MPG as i work in smiles per miles not how much they cost.

Still got the FN2 but when i drive it now the ride feels to firm and i dont miss not having torque. The only thing is the Vtec sounded really good but i have aftermarket exhaust on this Z so have a nice V6 roar to listen to :)