Does any one play this. Or is it scam?

Harryjax

Looks like I'm wrong and it is indeed genuine then. They must get a lot of entrants to be able to pay for the car and make money. I know they can sell peoples details on and make money from doing that but didn't think they would make enough to cover the cost of brand new cars every month.

I had a job interview with them a couple of years ago. Each member of staff must sell 19 tickets a shift or something mad, I wouldn't be surprised if they got heavy discounts from the car dealers as A) It's amazing advertising for them having a car or 2 in the middle of a busy airport for a month and B ) They probably buy a fair few cars off each manufacturer.

Reason for edit: removing an accidental smiley

Edited by Dedman

Yeah i see these at at lot of airports I go to and they do try and grab you in as you walk past, so I ignore them like the plague. I do occasionally see people suckered in and if im bored I watch how the sales process work. It looks like they get you to spec your dream car out on the screen, and take you through the massive sales speil about how wonderful it all is, before hitting you with the "oh its £50 a ticket" or whatever.

Yeah i see these at at lot of airports I go to and they do try and grab you in as you walk past, so I ignore them like the plague. I do occasionally see people suckered in and if im bored I watch how the sales process work. It looks like they get you to spec your dream car out on the screen, and take you through the massive sales speil about how wonderful it all is, before hitting you with the "oh its £50 a ticket" or whatever.

"Ticket cost £1000 each..."

"But today sir we can do 3 tickets for just £100, thats a £900 saving! And you could be driving this £1 million super car away"

"Holy crap, give me 3 tickets"

• Like 1