Exhaust choice, help/guidance required

tony.r123

Why o why haven't Scorpion brought out rolled tips on their 350z offering :shrug:

If they did, I'd buy one tomorrow!

I like the Cobra tips, but I like the Scorpion and Miltek box as the Cobra looks a bit small to me.

C'mon Scorpion, pull your socks up.

• Like 2

Why o why haven't Scorpion brought out rolled tips on their 350z offering :shrug:

I like the Cobra tips, but I like the Scorpion and Miltek box as the Cobra looks a bit small to me.

Pretty sure you can get rolled tips put on a Scorpion. There was someone on here with them :thumbs:

Pretty sure you can get rolled tips put on a Scorpion. There was someone on here with them :thumbs:

Jim, they were added later and not sent out from Scorpion with the rolled tips... :)

+1 on that, i'm also weary of the Scorpion as it has no mid box, so may be a bit boomy in the cabin

Be interested to hear the miltek - got a scorpion, berks and cobra y pipe: does sound fantastic on throttle and quiet at steady cruise, however have noticed a slight resonance when easing off throttle in 6th, or between lower gears since the 'y' pipe which annoys the girlfriend!